Topic Details

Hunter Tier 14 (T14) Set Bonuses

10 replies to this topic Started by Zagam, Jun 29 2012 05:19 PM hunter tier-14 bonuses
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

Zagam
  • Zagam
  • Sha of Fel Magic
  • LocationMorgantown, WV
T14 2P Bonus - Your Kill Command deals 15% additional damage, your Chimera Shot deals 15% additional damage, and your Explosive Shot deals 5% additional damage. T14 4P Bonus - Increases the duration of your Bestial Wrath ability by 6 sec, increases the chance for Black Arrow to trigger Lock and Load by 20%, and increases the ranged attack speed granted by Steady Focus by an additional 10%.

Edited by Damien, 11 December 2012 - 07:57 AM. Updated for Patch 5.1.

Raid Leader of <Semi Respectable> - US-Mal'Ganis, 14/14H

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Gear, Parses, and Achievements - WoW-Heroes Profile & Rankings

Log Analysis Sign-ups here!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:53 PM

Neridae
  • Neridae
  • Sergeant
  • LocationWest Yorkshire, United Kingdom
20% lock and load might be nice! Having looked at the look of the Tier 14 set for hunters, I have to say I am mightily unimpressed!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

Zagam
  • Zagam
  • Sha of Fel Magic
  • LocationMorgantown, WV
I'm pretty sure there is a typo error on the improved Kill Command damage. I would imagine it is around 10%, not 1%. If the 1% bonus to Kill Command is on par with 15% Chim and 5% Explosive, I shudder at the thought of how powerful it already is and seeing a Hunter turn big and red in a 2v2 match haha

Raid Leader of <Semi Respectable> - US-Mal'Ganis, 14/14H

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/icyveinszagam

Gear, Parses, and Achievements - WoW-Heroes Profile & Rankings

Log Analysis Sign-ups here!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

Zuul
  • Zuul
  • Vagrant
I hope along with the 20% increase to the proc rate of Lock'n'Load and the shortened Black Arrow timer, that they make some adjustments or better yet remove the internal cooldown (currently 10seconds) of Lock'n'Load's ability to proc, otherwise the 4 piece doesn't exactly make me all warm and fuzzy..
"There is no Dana, ONLY ZUUL!!"

http://us.battle.net...osh/Zúul/simple

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:09 AM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France

I'm pretty sure there is a typo error on the improved Kill Command damage. I would imagine it is around 10%, not 1%. If the 1% bonus to Kill Command is on par with 15% Chim and 5% Explosive, I shudder at the thought of how powerful it already is and seeing a Hunter turn big and red in a 2v2 match haha

Yes, I assume it is a typo on Kill Command, in the vein of the "within 0 yards" tooltips.

I hope along with the 20% increase to the proc rate of Lock'n'Load and the shortened Black Arrow timer, that they make some adjustments or better yet remove the internal cooldown (currently 10seconds) of Lock'n'Load's ability to proc, otherwise the 4 piece doesn't exactly make me all warm and fuzzy..

Well, the 4P might give you two Lock and Loads during the same Black Arrow. Not exactly earth-shattering, but it's still something. I really don't see them removing the internal cooldown on it, that would be too good Posted Image

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

Unclose
  • Unclose
  • Peasant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
I have an question and I need your opinion =)
Should I either run w/o 2 set bonus t14? or with 2 set bonus t14? (trading offensive stats for Mastery and +15% KC DMG)
This is WITH T14 2 set bonus
Posted Image

And this one is W/O t14 2 set bonus.

Posted Image

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

nicocba
  • nicocba
  • Squire
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
  • LocationCórdoba, Argentina
Currently I'm running with 2 set T14 and the damage buff on kill command is pretty good (Bestial Wrath + Kill Command crits over 200k). I'd say I prefer 2 set bonus over a little mor ilvl or stats

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Unclose
  • Unclose
  • Peasant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Anyone else with an opinion>? I'm happy to hear more! ^^

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France
2 set in my opinion.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Kobler
  • Kobler
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Can anyone make me more clear about the Tier 14 bonus please Posted Image
Im trying to figure out weather or not the 4 set bonus is even worth going for over the BiS gear ? (as Survival) the LnL procks just doesn't seem good enough in my eyes, but could i get clear answer if i should go for it or not Posted Image

Thanks Kobler, Kilrogg

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

bataa976
  • bataa976
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Ever since I saw the 2 and 4 set bonus for the BM, my first thought was "Looks like i'm going to stack Mastery", but most of the hunter community does not suggests this priority and just shows up the same old 'crit>haste>mastery'. I have seen some sites suggested mastery over crit for BM but did not provide any reasonable explanation.

I haven't done any calculations myself yet, but I just wanted to know wheter if anyone shared the same first expression? 26.6% uptime for Bestial Wrath and +15% damage for Kill Command plus +30% pet damage increase from Mastery sounds good to me...

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users