Zagam

Hunter Tier 14 (T14) Set Bonuses

11 posts in this topic

T14 2P Bonus - Your ability_hunter_killcommand.jpgKill Command deals 15% additional damage, your ability_hunter_chimerashot2.jpgChimera Shot deals 15% additional damage, and your ability_hunter_explosiveshot.jpgExplosive Shot deals 5% additional damage.

T14 4P Bonus - Increases the duration of your ability_druid_ferociousbite.jpgBestial Wrath ability by 6 sec, increases the chance for spell_shadow_painspike.jpgBlack Arrow to trigger ability_hunter_lockandload.jpgLock and Load by 20%, and increases the ranged attack speed granted by ability_hunter_improvedsteadyshot.jpgSteady Focus by an additional 10%.

Edited by Damien
Updated for Patch 5.1.
1 person likes this

20% lock and load might be nice!

Having looked at the look of the Tier 14 set for hunters, I have to say I am mightily unimpressed!

1 person likes this

I'm pretty sure there is a typo error on the improved Kill Command damage. I would imagine it is around 10%, not 1%. If the 1% bonus to Kill Command is on par with 15% Chim and 5% Explosive, I shudder at the thought of how powerful it already is and seeing a Hunter turn big and red in a 2v2 match haha

I hope along with the 20% increase to the proc rate of Lock'n'Load and the shortened Black Arrow timer, that they make some adjustments or better yet remove the internal cooldown (currently 10seconds) of Lock'n'Load's ability to proc, otherwise the 4 piece doesn't exactly make me all warm and fuzzy..

I'm pretty sure there is a typo error on the improved Kill Command damage. I would imagine it is around 10%, not 1%. If the 1% bonus to Kill Command is on par with 15% Chim and 5% Explosive, I shudder at the thought of how powerful it already is and seeing a Hunter turn big and red in a 2v2 match haha

Yes, I assume it is a typo on ability_hunter_killcommand.jpgKill Command, in the vein of the "within 0 yards" tooltips.

I hope along with the 20% increase to the proc rate of Lock'n'Load and the shortened Black Arrow timer, that they make some adjustments or better yet remove the internal cooldown (currently 10seconds) of Lock'n'Load's ability to proc, otherwise the 4 piece doesn't exactly make me all warm and fuzzy..

Well, the 4P might give you two ability_hunter_lockandload.jpgLock and Loads during the same spell_shadow_painspike.jpgBlack Arrow. Not exactly earth-shattering, but it's still something. I really don't see them removing the internal cooldown on it, that would be too good Posted Image

I have an question and I need your opinion =)

Should I either run w/o 2 set bonus t14? or with 2 set bonus t14? (trading offensive stats for Mastery and +15% KC DMG)

This is WITH T14 2 set bonus

Posted Image

And this one is W/O t14 2 set bonus.

Posted Image

Currently I'm running with 2 set T14 and the damage buff on kill command is pretty good (Bestial Wrath + Kill Command crits over 200k). I'd say I prefer 2 set bonus over a little mor ilvl or stats

2 set in my opinion.

1 person likes this

Can anyone make me more clear about the Tier 14 bonus please Posted Image

Im trying to figure out weather or not the 4 set bonus is even worth going for over the BiS gear ? (as Survival) the LnL procks just doesn't seem good enough in my eyes, but could i get clear answer if i should go for it or not Posted Image

Thanks Kobler, Kilrogg

Ever since I saw the 2 and 4 set bonus for the BM, my first thought was "Looks like i'm going to stack Mastery", but most of the hunter community does not suggests this priority and just shows up the same old 'crit>haste>mastery'. I have seen some sites suggested mastery over crit for BM but did not provide any reasonable explanation.

I haven't done any calculations myself yet, but I just wanted to know wheter if anyone shared the same first expression? 26.6% uptime for Bestial Wrath and +15% damage for Kill Command plus +30% pet damage increase from Mastery sounds good to me...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration And Balance.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.
      Other dps will also be considered.
    • By VeeImperium
      Stormrage [A] - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic - FRI & MON - 9pm-12am EST
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team.  We provide good guild culture, consistent loot distribution, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.
      Our team has been playing together for 8 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Info
      Friday & Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic

What to expect from us...
      - Raids that start and end on time.
      - A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, 980+ Characters, 580+ Active Accounts, 650+ Level 100s.
      - Opportunity to be part of our weekly raid sales group
      - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
      - A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
      - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
      - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
      - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
      - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...
      - Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
      - Great verbal communication during raid.
      - Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
      - High to perfect raid attendance.
      - Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
      - Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.
      - Be active and contribute to the guild forums.

Currently Recruiting:
      1 Melee DPS
      1 Ranged DPS
      1 Healer: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman
      Exceptional players are always considered.

Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or to learn more about us.
      Vee#1811
      Mochi#11316
      Roxycodone#1543
      Nyyankees29#1435
      Skratchh#1194

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Beast Hunter Standard Deck.
    • By gungas
      so im trying to figure out what im doing wrong dps wise im doing the best to the rotation from icy veins as i can and i just seem to top out on dps at about 230k i feel like i should be doing more then that, any advice on rotation or talents or anything would be greatly appreciated, i have the logs from one of my guilds latests runs also. i am kraylune on emerald dream. if you wanna see my armory.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WDrgTZ8xY2z64nQy/#fight=5&type=damage-done&source=50
    • By Lor
      Sindorei Council, a family-friendly and socially active guild has been active since 7/24/2007 (BC drop), currently 6/7 (H)EN.  Seeking DPS (notably ranged) for completion of Heroic and preparation to move on Nighthold.  
      We are not a hardcore progression guild - have never been and don't seek to create that atmosphere.  We are an incredibly welcoming social guild with a core raid component of very skilled players who have enough real-life going on that one night/week (occasionally 2) is what we push for.   We've reached 6/7 H-EN on one night/week. 
      Are you a good fit?  If you enjoy playing your class very well, are reliable to be on at the given time(s), yearn for a fun PG atmosphere in Gchat and Discord with mostly adults, and feel like one (occasionally 2) night per week is ideal for the time you want to put into raiding then we may be a good fit for you.  We help others get better and have more fun in guild, raiding or not ( be it through Questing, M+, WQ's, Roics, Pet Battles, etc.). We know our members' backstory and strive to make our guild a family.  Very active FB page and Discord.  
      Schedule:   Current main core raid night is Thursday from 7:30 EST - 10:30 EST (Bloodhoof Server time).  Sunday nights are an alternative night for us.
      Progress:  7/7 (N) EN, 5/7 (H) EN
      Loot:  All Personal - hand down to people who need 
      NEEDS: 
      - Warlock (any spec)
      - Boomkin
      - Hunter
      - Arms Warrior w/ Prot offspec (another skilled dps that is comfortable off spec as Tank works well also (Feral/Guardian, WW/BM, etc.)
      Interested?:
      BTAG: Lorienawk#1319 or Mango#1525.  
      Thanks and Happy Hunting!