FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Twinkielock

5.4 - T15 question

How good is the 2 piece for T15 in a 5.4 environment?

For example if I still have the T15 2 piece, should I hold onto that as long as possible, or should I get upgrades ASAP?

Destro 2pc - ditch ASAP

Afflic 2pc - very nice.  Would hold onto until you have solid upgrades for both remaining tier pieces.

Demo 2pc - very nice.  Would hold onto until you have solid upgrades for both remaining tier pieces.

Destro 2pc - ditch ASAP

Afflic 2pc - very nice.  Would hold onto until you have solid upgrades for both remaining tier pieces.

Demo 2pc - very nice.  Would hold onto until you have solid upgrades for both remaining tier pieces.

Would you hold to that if you had 530s for tier instead of 543s?

Do you have 553 options to replace 530s?  I don't think your tier set is going to make up for that.  I have no clue what you're moving on to or from.  Typically replacing a a 530 piece with a 561 piece is a great investment regardless of anything else such as tier bonuses, sockets, or itemization.

We're starting normals tonight, which comes with the chance of shoulders from Fallen Protectors or Gloves from Norushen dropping, which are the two slots I have tier in for 530. I was asking in the even that I got one, would it be worth breaking the 2pc, which I now take to be yes it would.

My dilemma is

(Can't access Battle.net at work)

I have the 522+8 tier shoulders. I won the 540 (would upgrade to 548) shoulders from I believe boss #3.

So it's basically breaking set for 18 ilevels. I'll wait until I can replace both pieces.

That being said at what point would you break it, if you only have one upgrade? (Say I get a War Forged shoulder piece)

Edited by Twinkielock

I broke my 530 4 set with 1 warforged chest. I checked simcraft and was higher simulation numbers. Already broke a 4 set. Since then broke all 4 set and only gained dps each piece.

Breaking our T15 4-piece bonus isn't a big deal. It was nice to have if you couldn't get better items for the slots last tier, but we really cared about the 2-piece. Breaking the 2-piece as Demonology is much more worrisome, as there goes your opening burst.