FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shine

Any advise gearing since 5.4

Hi,

So I think I pretty much got my build down as a blood dk. At least before 5.4, my build seemed to be excellent (I raid 10m normal)

I was thinking that maybe some things have changed for 5.4.

So here I am, asking, Should I make any changes to my current build.

Here's my armory

And my Mr. Robot

Ty in advance for help

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I never really got the gearing down. I do understand how weights work end stuff, but I never were any good at calculating where changes need to be made. I used to rely on Mr.Robot standard builds, but I found that tweaking is definately not a bad thing and has improved my perfomance alot.

Luckily IV is here.

Edited by Shine

Hi,

So I think I pretty much got my build down as a blood dk. At least before 5.4, my build seemed to be excellent (I raid 10m normal)

I was thinking that maybe some things have changed for 5.4.

So here I am, asking, Should I make any changes to my current build.

Here's my armory

And my Mr. Robot

Ty in advance for help

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I never really got the gearing down. I do understand how weights work end stuff, but I never were any good at calculating where changes need to be made. I used to rely on Mr.Robot standard builds, but I found that tweaking is definately not a bad thing and has improved my perfomance alot.

Luckily IV is here.

I should have the gearing-up pages of our class guides updated tomorrow if that can be of any use.

By the way, I've sent you a private message a few days ago, but I haven't received a reply yet tongue.png

Dodge and Parry have become a little bit more useful now thanks to Riposte, but mastery is still our best tanking stat by far. I would just keep following the Hit/Exp -> Mastery -> Stam build that you're currently using on Ask Mr Robot. and get ilvl upgrades wherever you can.

Thanks for input. I kinda figured as much. just got a new head piece from Norushen flex. I will start upgrading soon.