FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Neridae

Hunter Tier 14 set - the look

[media=]

[/media]

For anyone interested, this is what MMO has put out for how our Tier 14 hunters will look. I have to say, I'm quite unimpressed and don't 'dig' this look at all!

• Like 1

I think a lot of people are unimpressed with the looks of their tier but love the look of their challenge set gear. Have you taken a look at that? I personally don't give a crap about the Warlock tier because the Warlock challenge set looks amaZing! They're just running out of ideas and ways their armor can look haha

This aspect matters less and less if you consider the existence of Transmogrification. Besides, I'm much more turned on by my top DPS spot on Recount than I am by the tight leather pants my Blood Elf is wearing.

• Like 3

This aspect matters less and less if you consider the existence of Transmogrification. Besides, I'm much more turned on by my top DPS spot on Recount than I am by the tight leather pants my Blood Elf is wearing.

Its nice to have new options though. If your main tier is lame from the start the option to actually change from your current transmogs a little bit more limited.

Noooo. I do not like this set! They could do something more of the spirit of the whole expansion.

I think I'll stay with my transmog look till the end of days.

Noooo. I do not like this set! They could do something more of the spirit of the whole expansion.

I think I'll stay with my transmog look till the end of days.

Did you post your transmog set yet over on the 'post your transmog' thread? I vote you post all of them. A very dominatrix theme going on there! Posted Image

Finally managed to look at this (my browser on the other computer doesn't like youtube).

Actually I kinda like it, not too garish. Unsure about that dead animal though, I hope it's been properly cleaned. Don't want to be running about stinking up the place.

Unsure about the horns but it is better than the current head. If they were all curly that would be cooler. And if they had a 'use' ability where you headbutted things? Just saying...