FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Priestazie

HOLY - 25man Raid Stat Priority

Hi Dudes,

@Holy Priest guide here u say for 25 man Raidsituations you go MASTERY before CRIT in Stat Priority. And then

"If you are unsure what the optimal reforging strategy is for the above priority, you can Ask Mr. Robot for a personalised optimisation of your character's gear, by filling the form below."

But Mr. Robot say if i set "AOE Healing 25 man" i should all reforge in Crit and gems are crit too.

So what is the better stat ? Mastery or crit ? Have anybody tried out both ?

Thx guys,

Priestazie <3

Also my Experience is that the stat priority is situation bindet too:

-> A Boss who will instant cast group damage its nice to have more mastery for stack healing after the heal with mastery

-> A Boss who cast massiv group damage, but not instantly is nice to have more crit to get the life fast full

... but in 25 man is in some Situations Haste too really nice.. i you have some good healers @your side, then can it be your casts are too slow. And by bosses who dont come much raiddamage, you can use the haste to push your hps.

Say me pls your opinion !

Priestazie <3

Imo It also depends on your raidcomp but ye, By default I go for mastery > haste > crit. I think mastery > crit in any situation since crit is random whilst mastery isn't, it gives you consistent heals:

for example you use prayer of healing on group 3 which has p1 - 90% p2 - 44% p3 - 40% p4 - 70% p5 - 89% if you spec crit you might crit p1 and p5 or you might crit p2 and p3, it's up to chance whereas with mastery you might still crit 1 or even 2 of them but the echo of light will still be higher on all members of that group making it a more consistent heal.

The discussion between mastery vs haste reforge on 25man is much tougher to explain and can pend both ways. As LostDignity said it depends on boss fight, your healing comp and your healing style.

This is just my opinion, I might be wrong.

So what is the better stat ? Mastery or crit ? Have anybody tried out both ?

The "better" stat varies based on the fight, group composition, and your personal play-style. I would say try out a mastery centered build one week and then try out a crit centered build the next and see which benefits your group the best overall.

In 25 man healing, the RNG factor of crit is not as much of an issue due to the fact that you're not one of two raid healers, you're one of several. Also, the chance that a crit heal will overheal is less than Echo of Light overhealing, since it's instantaneous burst rather than an extra HoT.