FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Twinkielock

Norushen 25N Help

healing done slows friendly blobs, so they have to find a way to place their aoe heals on a group and heal a single to full. they should stand near the single as it hits full to get a heal buff, then heal the group that was slowed. anyone who can off heal should. ele sham, symbiosis on mages, all that.

dps should snare or stun the hostile blobs then kill blobs that are not slowed or stunned first. then swap back to the ones that were snared/slowed.

raid wide cooldowns like pally ora or rally cry may not reach everyone. the room is huge. damage at the end, due to slimes reaching the middle, may require personal reduction cds.

pretty sure death grip works, but if gorefiends grasp works, that could be useful as well.

Someone didn't read the question.

Sorry but need more details to be of use.

What is the order you send people into the trial?

Whats your healing set up?

Any other info you think would help. Are you stacking as much as possible (ofc avoiding the beam) to help the healers out?

oh taht fight. in 25 do you want purified dps to attack adds at all? since that would be stealing pretty much the only damage unpurified players can do?

Isn't it possible to just zerg the boss in 25 man anyway and ignore the adds and such? Send in tanks and healers (prioritizing those that do damage like disc priests or MW monks) and just blasting the boss? I've heard there are a lot of guilds that do it.

Otherwise, you just have to get a good rotation. I only see two attempts in that log taht were 7:00 long (i.e., enrage timer), which leads me to believe you're having issues with either healing or handling the mechanics.

It's worth it, IMO, to send in a disc priest or two in the midst of your DPS, as they not only get a healing buff but get to do more damage to the boss as well for even more healing. Make sure you've worked out well who is soaking the purple orbs. You can either do it with the tanks (though they'll be busier in 25man than 10man picking up all the adds) or have the person that is about to go get purified soak (e.g., lock goes in and kills his big add first. When he comes out, the next orb spawns. The big add that spawned for the raid should be dead by the time he's out, so your next DPS can soak the purple orb before running to the test realm orb). Also, make sure people are quick to get on top of the adds. I see no reason purified DPS can't or shouldn't help out there. The sooner the adds are down, the sooner you reduce the incoming damage healers have to heal through.

The zerg strat isn't really advisable unless you have super strong dps and healers. I've done it on flex with the majority of the players being mains from our raid group. I dont really suggest it for normal, espcially when they are struggling on it.

Set up players in a conga line for each orb: 2 lines for dps, 1 for healers and 1 for tanks. Each player should know who is before and after them in the line. After a player has finished their trial, have them call out over mumble/vent for the next person to go down. Try to stay stacked up for heals and focus on absorbing the black orbs when they spawn after the big adds die. Everyone should continuously be on adds (with greater emphasis if you havent gone down to be purified yet).

• Like 1