FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Havoclord

Utility Warlock Raiding Spec

Been toying with a Destro/Aff combo Hybrid spec. I know with this type of spec I probably won't have the maximum dps for spec BUT I might have better utility in my raid group.

As I have not seen any stats on this and much it will be a gut feel here is what I came up with. I would like comments and suggestions on this.

The other 2 specs are based upon consensus . Let us assume hit to 15% or damn close

Hybrid = Mastery / Haste / Crit - My build

Aff = Haste / Mastery / Crit

Destro = Mastery / Crit / Haste

http://wow-heroes.com/character/us/Zul'jin/havoclord/

What do you mean hybrid?  We can't pick different abilities now.  You can't cast UA or Agony as Destro and you can't cast Incinerate or Conflagrate as Affliction.  The only hybridization you can do is talent wise. 

Are you talking about hybrid stats for both specs?  This has been discussed.  Haste to thresholod > Mastery > Haste > Crit. 

What do you mean hybrid?  We can't pick different abilities now.  You can't cast UA or Agony as Destro and you can't cast Incinerate or Conflagrate as Affliction.  The only hybridization you can do is talent wise. 

Are you talking about hybrid stats for both specs?  This has been discussed.  Haste to thresholod > Mastery > Haste > Crit. 

Yes talking about hybrid stats for both specs. Hmm must have missed the post in my searches. Will go looking again. Thanks