FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Huge Tip for Timeless Isle Grinders

You can trade for tokens others received from rare mobs you also tagged. 

For example, let's say you, a Warlock, and an ungrouped Warrior kill the same rare mob.  Let's say the Warlock gets Plate Shoulder token and the Warrior gets a Cloth Belt token.  YOU CAN TRADE THEM!  You both were eligible for the loot, so you can trade them!

THIS WORKS ON BURDENS OF ETERNITY!  If a mass of people kill Huolon, someone likely got a Burden.  If it was you, YOU CAN SELL IT OR GIVE IT TO A FRIEND WHO ALSO TAGGED HUOLON!!!  I sold a Burden yesterday thinking it would give me an error message when I clicked accept to trade. 

For you guys trying to gear up, offer some gold for Burdens dropping.  For those looking for gold, get a Burden, sell it.  EVERYONE WINS!

• Like 4

Yep. I actually grouped up with another  shaman or  druid, I forget, that was a WoW-buddy of a WoW-buddy and we ended up having to trade a couple items that the other needed  more.

I don't know about the  burdens though but that would be pretty awesome. Thanks for the tip!