FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deathly

545 Destro Lock Reforging help for MAX Raiding DPS

HI,

Could someone help me? I simmed my destro lock tonight Decayn and acccording to SImCraft my stat priority was haste, crit, mastery. Yet when I look at Zagams armory and use reforgelite addon it is clear they are both reforging with mastery as the highest stat. Which is right for me? I first reforged according to the SImCraft tonight for Haste, Crit them Mastery and changed it back to Mastery.. not sure which is right.

thanks for your help!

Best

Dsmile.png

From what I've seen lately, SimC is not updated with current 5.4 hotfixes, stat priorities, etc. It's still going off 5.3 info. I get H > C > M from sims too but that's clearly in error.

AFAIK you want M > C > H generally for multi-target build until/unless Blizz changes something (again).

Don't copy my profile.  It's crafted for Bloodlust, Tempus Repit, Berserking, and Dark Soul breakpoints.  Mastery loads are specificed because I play Destro on any fight where Mastery would be best.  For Affliction, my weird-looking Haste value actually has meaning when we pull on a fight with Bloodlust.  It's best that I don't get into that one lol