FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
andmer

510 UVLS or 496 Yu'lon's Bite?

Well, of course I got and upgraded my raid finder UVLS the week before the final nerf stomp. Sooooo, question is now.

510 UVLS or 496 Yu'lon's Bite?

For destro/affliction

So many people getting Bindings.  We see cloaks and items people already have drop.  Bleh.

I got bindings last night in lfr, trying to figure out which pairs best.

Lawlz.

Anyway.  Neither are really optimal (especially with the recent UVLS nerf), though Bite should always line up with Dark Soul usage.

So many people getting Bindings.  We see cloaks and items people already have drop.  Bleh.

We've had a pretty good week so far with weapons, people coining tier (one guy coined like three of his four tier pieces), and trinkets trinkets trinkets galore. One or two dud bosses, but of the nine downed yesterday, so far has been pretty good.

I can't believe they decided to include cloaks in this tier for how easy the Legendary is to get. The capes are just disenchanting fodder to be scrapped and reused in craft belts, or AH the mats.

If you're a fresh raider/alt, run ToT and use one of those cloaks till you get the Legendary/608 in a couple weeks, which you would be working on anyway for the meta gem... You are be able to do the whole instance with full ToT gear, at least LFR/Flex/Normal. They tune it that way on purpose.

Funny we're complaining at the loot drops after they've increased 25 man drops from the old 3 pieces per boss (and if it's tier, you get one token only) to 6+ pieces (3 tokens on tier bosses) and you have coins for extra drop chances (extra piece or two per boss depending). We're so spoiled...rotten.

We've had a pretty good week so far with weapons, people coining tier (one guy coined like three of his four tier pieces), and trinkets trinkets trinkets galore. One or two dud bosses, but of the nine downed yesterday, so far has been pretty good.

I can't believe they decided to include cloaks in this tier for how easy the Legendary is to get. The capes are just disenchanting fodder to be scrapped and reused in craft belts, or AH the mats.

If you're a fresh raider/alt, run ToT and use one of those cloaks till you get the Legendary/608 in a couple weeks, which you would be working on anyway for the meta gem... You are be able to do the whole instance with full ToT gear, at least LFR/Flex/Normal. They tune it that way on purpose.

Funny we're complaining at the loot drops after they've increased 25 man drops from the old 3 pieces per boss (and if it's tier, you get one token only) to 6+ pieces (3 tokens on tier bosses) and you have coins for extra drop chances (extra piece or two per boss depending). We're so spoiled...rotten.

Cloaks should have been purchaseable via Timeless Coins or Valor Points.  Putting 10+ in the loot tables is insulting.  Our Mage already had a 561 weapon and he snagged the staff from Heroic Sha last night on a coin while I'm still sitting with a piece of shit 543.  Sha did do us well on tokens...our Ele Shaman coined his chest token and Rogue coined his chest token.  I have one coin left and I really DON'T want to blow it on normal Siegecrafter, but I need a weapon badly.

Cloaks should have been purchaseable via Timeless Coins or Valor Points.  Putting 10+ in the loot tables is insulting.  Our Mage already had a 561 weapon and he snagged the staff from Heroic Sha last night on a coin while I'm still sitting with a piece of shit 543.  Sha did do us well on tokens...our Ele Shaman coined his chest token and Rogue coined his chest token.  I have one coin left and I really DON'T want to blow it on normal Siegecrafter, but I need a weapon badly.

You'll down Galakras and him tonight, no worries. Er...I was thinking Juggernaut, nevermind...

Go for Spoils wand until then?

I don't possess an OH, so getting a 1H would be worthless to me unless Garrosh dropped his OH for me (Haste/Mastery, sexy thang).  The problem is since that is the best OH, I won't be seeing it on Heroic.  So the best option for Heroic progression is that Sha staff.   Once you acquire the Heroic OH from Heroic Garrosh, you're kinda done with progression lol