FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Neanerath

Show off your pets!

I bet that a lot of my fellow hunters are collecting pretty and rare pets like myself. Although, I have to admit, pretty factor is more important for me ;p

So I decided to make a topic where you can show off all of your pets, or at least your faves.

So post away! Posted Image

Posted Image

Geoffrey - Loyal, Grizzly and my friend of 5 years or so. Son of Norman the bear I used to have when I played the US servers many moons ago!

Posted Image

Dangermouse - My only other pet - when I was told I had to get a cat!

Edited by Peelyon

As a Crazy Cat Lasy, I admit that most of my pets are cats. Out of 25 pets in total a hunter can have, 14 of them are cats. ehh.

This is my fave pet ever:

Posted Image

Instead of posting the rest ofthe pics, I'm just gonna post links to Petopia (best pet website ever!), pics would make my post too long Posted Image

I always have with me 3 different ferocity pets, for different buffs (cat, wolf and fox), a spider and one tenacity pet.

I do rotate cats from all those I have, so every one of them sees a bit of a world outside of stables. ;p

I have only one wolf - Shaggydog, for when there is already a cat in group, or a dk or warrior, and 1 fox (I do love the look of those!) either Kitsune or Vixen, if cat and wolf buffs are covered. Had Ashtail as well, rare from Loch Modan, but let him go to free up some space.

I have 3 tenacity pets, and I do rotate them as well. Misha is a pretty polar bear with blue eyes, Koekje is armored black boar, wanted to name him Cookie, but sadly the name is reserved. And last but not least DrZoidberg that is Karkin from Molten Front. Have to say from tenacity, Misha is my favourite, best with keeping aggro.

My most fave are hunched cats. There are 7 of them (I have all ofc ;p), they have pretty glowing eyes, and glossy metallic skin.

Only 2 of them are rare, one Siduri (Skarr from Molten Front), and second Mithra (Pogeyan from Northern Stranglethorn). Both unique cats with their skin that are able to tame.

The rest is not rare. There are 2 hunched tigers, white Rewati (on the picture) and orange Rajah; 2 hunched spotted cats white Sinn and black Amaru; and fully black Agassou.

Next are 3 lions. All of them rare. Sekhmet is Sambas from Twilight Highlands. Ishtar, Sian-Rotam - white lion from Winterspring but he has fairly decent spawn time, he's always there when I fly over Winterspring. And Maahes, black lion, either from Scholazar Basin (not rare, quest NPC), or if you want him sooner, there's Humar the Pridelord from Northern Barrens. Took me a week to tame him, back when my hunter was still a dwarf. But was soo happy after I got him, didn't play with anything else for a very long time.

Duszek is a pretty cool looking cat. Got her in Darkshore, she's a spawn from inv_misc_head_tiger_01.jpgGlowing Cat Figurine. She's a white spotted saber, but she's half transparent. so I called her Ghost, but in polish Posted Image

Cringer is a green tiger with orange stripes. Not rare either, quest NPC from Felwood.

Snowflake is just a white saber, my second favourite from non-hunched cats. Got her ages ago.

Freckles is a lovely orange spotted saber :)

As I hate spiders in RL, I promised myself I won't tame any spiders in WoW. I thought I don't really need one, since I don't do PvP. But then damned Neridae showed one to me, and I got Vhaeraun, pretty purple Deth'tilac from Molten Front. I told myself that one was enough, since I already had my stables full, but then Kirix spawned, and it was soo pretty with that whole acidic colouring, so I got Eilistraee. Then I thought that I should stop kidding myself, and got all of the Molten Front spiders Posted Image the yellow one Zinzerena, orange Kiaransalee and red Lloth

Edited by Neanerath
  • Like 2

Yes - as described here: http://huntsmanslodg.../8810/jadefang/

Bit rubbish for them really as they have competition of everyone wanting to kill him for Tiny Shale Spider pet. I have BM as my OS for all the shiny exotic pets!

Jadefang is not a spirit beast... They are classified under the shale spider pet family which requires ability_hunter_beastmastery.jpgBeast Mastery to tame them.

Posted Image

This pet is what I like to call one of a kind because you cannot tame them anymore and strangely I haven't seen a hunter with the same pet.

http://us.battle.net...hstool/advanced

I have too many pets to post here so here is my armory link.

Edited by Tehstool

Jadefang is not a spirit beast... They are classified under the shale spider pet family which requires ability_hunter_beastmastery.jpgBeast Mastery to tame them.

Posted Image

This pet is what I like to call one of a kind because you cannot tame them anymore and strangely I haven't seen a hunter with the same pet.

http://us.battle.net...hstool/advanced

I have too many pets to post here so here is my armory link.

I'm not sure if my battle.net is bugged or what, but all your active pets, except for one, look like this:

Posted Image

How the hell is your wolf all black?!

Yeah but you can't tame them anymore, i tried.

Bummer, I wanted to tame it for my worgen huntress :/ But I was waiting (leveling and stuff, she's just an alt) and now it's too late T_T I love saber worg model so I tame color-changer instead. And one more thing: I tamed Sentry Worg on beta and I'm almost certain that it's not random color anymore? Do you know something about this? Is this a permanent change or just a "bug"?

OK, back to the topic xD I love hunter class and I'm rather pet collector type so my main's stable is always almost full (need MOAR room!!). Right now I hunt for Magria -- the last spirit beast. Day after day I fly to Mount Hyjal with the hope of taming her, but I not even seen her even once o_O And because of my pet-addiction I'll show you just my latest one:

Posted Image

• Like 1

As my main is a Hunter, I feel obliged to post here :P

I have spent most of my time as a Hunter being a pet camper.

I have lots to show for it though! I'm constantly whining that the stables need more slots unfortunately, but the ones I have now I consider probably the rarest, minus a couple that just have sentimental meaning.

My Hunter's name is Pwncess.

Here is her stable link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Pwncess/hunter-pet#26824

Old photo of me when I finally tamed Loque'nahak:

Posted Image

I was a Blood Elf once upon a time :P I kinda miss it, but I am excited to be a Pandaren soon!

I'll dive in and do a little info on some of them.

My current pet is Starburst, the raptor. Once I found out the beautiful raptor mounts in Drak'tharon could be tamed, I grabbed my boyfriend and high-tailed it there to get one. It took no time at all and now I get whispers of "How did you tame a mount as a pet?" and sometimes if I'm feeling extra trolly that day I'll reply with, "It's a new Hunter ability." :P

Glen, my Humar, has been my sidekick since level 23. I tamed him when my Hunter was 23 and I was able to. I camped him for 2 weeks and when he spawned, I was so nervous. I'd seen other people coming and going and this time nobody was around. I was able to get him and he's been with me ever since. A couple name changes, but still my original elite lion. I do miss the Elite status he had though. Why must they take that bit of special-ness from our pets? :C

The hardest tame for me was Parkour, my Deth'tilac. I got it the day it came out and waited for it to spawn. I was absolutely determined to be the first person to get it. I had 3 guildies come out to help me tame it and we looked like such noobs as my "tank" kept trying to keep aggro but kept dying to the spiders buff. It was hilarious and frustrating at the same time. Right at 20% I was spamming tame but this Night Elf kept trying to steal it from me. We finally let her try and get it and she got smacked in the face. With her dead the beautiful blue/purple spider was all mine. I tamed from as far away as I could and it was mine. Such a pain to tame but so worth it. I thought Parkour was a fitting name after all the effort and hurdles we went through to get it.

Other tough tames were Bagheera and Kramer, the 2 rares from the Molten Front. The only reason those were tough were the amount of other people waiting to tame them as well. I got griefed a lot but came out the winner in both pets anyway.

There's my story of my pets. Hope you enjoy. I love seeing what other people have gone after and showing off my hard work.

I love being a Hunter!

• Like 1

So I tamed Savage the other day, and I just had to show him off. He's one of the new Pandaren tigers, and his look is unique. He's a rare elite, and was a pain to track. But totally worth it. My newly panda hunter is very pleased with him.

Posted Image

Sadly I had to abandon few pets from my stables, as ofc it was full. Now I want to try for some bm pets. Loque'nahak is sooo pretty. I'm jealous of all of you guys :)

These are my absolute favourite pets that I own :D

Posted Image

This is VanDerBeak.

I love him, I actually searched for his tracks for hours and hours, finding them sometimes but then never actually finding him! So irritating. Eventually I gave up for the day and as I was flying away I decided to drop down into a completely random place (70,55 Valley of The four Winds) right on top of a little land island in the middle of a river, threw down a flare, laughing with my fiance about how random it would be if he was there, and BAM he appeared immediately and I tamed him while in shock. Best tame ever :)

Posted Image

This is Carlos, he's so pretty. I just saw him somewhere in Pandaria along the beach and he was an elite and I thought he was gorgeous so I tamed him :) No idea if he was rare or not, don't really care though. He is now my trusty tanking pet!

Posted Image

I took this screen cap a while ago when I caught a giraffe battle pet and made him grow to an enormous size, and it just happens to have one of my other favourite pets ever, Sambas, whom I called Loki. He was so cheeky and hid from me for a long time :( I farmed him for weeks until he appeared and I'd never been so excited about a pet before. Specifically because his art makes him look like a real bloody lion, and I always wanted a lion but not the shitty, bad graphics look of all the other brown cats >.> Anyway, he's my baby.

Posted Image

And this is Penguin!

I highly enjoyed taming Penguin on my successful tame, however the attempts before that were quite frustrating! So many alliance would just kill me over and over, or kill her. She was totally worth it when I got her though. I believe good karma must have come right at me because a few days before my tame there was only a Nelf hunter and me there and he had already begun kiting her so I helped him out and /pointed to him, then to her, indicating that I wasn't there to steal, it was all for him. Being nice to people can be good guys! :D

My post is long enough now :P

• Like 3

These are my absolute favourite pets that I own Posted Image

Posted Image

This is VanDerBeak.

I love him, I actually searched for his tracks for hours and hours, finding them sometimes but then never actually finding him! So irritating. Eventually I gave up for the day and as I was flying away I decided to drop down into a completely random place (70,55 Valley of The four Winds) right on top of a little land island in the middle of a river, threw down a flare, laughing with my fiance about how random it would be if he was there, and BAM he appeared immediately and I tamed him while in shock. Best tame ever Posted Image

Posted Image

This is Carlos, he's so pretty. I just saw him somewhere in Pandaria along the beach and he was an elite and I thought he was gorgeous so I tamed him Posted Image No idea if he was rare or not, don't really care though. He is now my trusty tanking pet!

Posted Image

I took this screen cap a while ago when I caught a giraffe battle pet and made him grow to an enormous size, and it just happens to have one of my other favourite pets ever, Sambas, whom I called Loki. He was so cheeky and hid from me for a long time Posted Image I farmed him for weeks until he appeared and I'd never been so excited about a pet before. Specifically because his art makes him look like a real bloody lion, and I always wanted a lion but not the shitty, bad graphics look of all the other brown cats >.> Anyway, he's my baby.

Posted Image

And this is Penguin!

I highly enjoyed taming Penguin on my successful tame, however the attempts before that were quite frustrating! So many alliance would just kill me over and over, or kill her. She was totally worth it when I got her though. I believe good karma must have come right at me because a few days before my tame there was only a Nelf hunter and me there and he had already begun kiting her so I helped him out and /pointed to him, then to her, indicating that I wasn't there to steal, it was all for him. Being nice to people can be good guys! Posted Image

My post is long enough now Posted Image

The crane is soo beautiful! Think I'll try to tame it as well!

How dare you call mighty Deth'tilac Penguin! :o

I take it you play on PvP realm ;p

• Like 2

KittyMinky what have you done......Ill tell you what youve done...sent my Neanerath on another pet quest crusade!

KittyMinky what have you done......Ill tell you what youve done...sent my Neanerath on another pet quest crusade!

Well I need some distraction from Loque... Bloody cross realm....

Ugh tell me about it....it's been so depressing.

I'm not even trying for Loque anymore, but I did get the crane 2 days ago, took me only and hr to track. And it's soooo pretty. When it showed under my flare it was tagged, and it didn't attack me while i tamed him. I was sure it would not work, but luckily it did :D I guess it means some other hunter didn't get it, but oh well :P

As far as a favorite pet goes, the pet I have had since I was first able to tame him waaaay back at the start of BC is this guy:

Posted Image

My trusty Ghost Saber, Shade

I have a few off the wall pets, but my favorite leveling pet has been this guy ever since I tamed him: Posted Image

recently though I have been using this guy for daily use cause it's just a fun looking pet: Posted Image