FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
zeffrell

When Is a good time to up the haste

So I'm at the 9778 haste point now and was curios if and when to go to the next haste point  12439 or two haste points up to 13154.  From what I can tell I would still be around 91% mastery.  Is there a min mastery rating we should try to maintain to help decide weather or not to make the move

thank you again for the help

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Zeffrell/simple

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/sargeras/zeffrell

As a general rule of thumb you should go for the haste breakpoint when your mastery can be within +/- 1k of your haste. So if you're going for 12439, you should have at least 11439 mastery. 13154 should have 12154+, 13737 should have 12737+, etc. For multi target fights you may want to consider a lower haste breakpoint for more mastery.

If you're dual-speccing Destro (unless you plan to reforge per fight) you should stick with the 9778 haste and go mastery after that. Destro has haste cap issues...

If you're dual-speccing Demo, keep those breakpoints in mind as well as Demo's stat priorities are similar to Affliction.

• Like 1

I think for now i will just move up one tier to the 12439  at that point i don't loose to much mastery and should give a little more help.  I think goign up two would be too much of a mastery loss at about 22% so may not be worth it yet