Neridae

Post your PvP macro's

5 posts in this topic

Like the title says: post your PvP macros, maybe it will help a few others out!

Hunter

Wing Clip/ Disengage

#showtooltip Disengage

/cast Wing Clip

/cast Disengage

Rogue or any other melee class

This is good for when a melee attacks you, especially a rogue or druid. Allows you to start attacking the melee that is attacking you and gets your pet to help you too. I usually hit this and then the Wing Clip/Disengage macro:

/cleartarget

/targetenemyplayer

/startattack

/petattack

/cast Hunter's Mark

/petassist

Pet

/cast [mod:shift] Revive Pet; [@pet,dead] Revive Pet; [nopet] Call Pet 1; Mend Pet

You have to make sure the pet that you want is in the first slot, otherwise it won't call the pet you have out, though you could change this to 'Call Pet 2' etc etc

Just a few I have on my Hunter. I don't do key binding, but could always use a few more macros - I loves the macros!

Priest

And one I use on my priest in PvP, which I need to add the /use trinket when I get it:

OHCRAP

/target Neshara

/cast Power Infusion

/cast Inner Focus

/cast Pain Suppression

Edited by Neridae

Thank you for these macros! It might be a good idea to state for which class they are, so the post looks more organised ;)

/equipset [worn:Shields] PvP; Shield

I bound this to my mouse scroll (both up and down). It allows me to seamlessly switch between my "PvP" and "Shield" gear sets - the point being to easily switch between 2-Handed Weapon and 1-Handed Weapon + Shield during PvP.

I'm sure it could be made more efficient, but it works like a charm for me :)

1 person likes this

I have a lot of PvP oriented macro's for Warlocks and Priests, as well as a few that will be useful for all classes. Would it be better to post them all in one big post, or split them up into different sections?

Recently found the site and love all the Class/Raid info, so would like to help out where I can.

I have a lot of PvP oriented macro's for Warlocks and Priests, as well as a few that will be useful for all classes. Would it be better to post them all in one big post, or split them up into different sections?

Recently found the site and love all the Class/Raid info, so would like to help out where I can.

For now, I think you can just post them here. When we will start doing PvP guides, we will probably reorganise the forums a bit and we will take the time to reorganise this macro thread as well (by splitting it into several threads, each for a specific class, perhaps).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JamesGoblin
      Crowfall is like RTS meets EVE Online meets Minecraft...if that made any sense? Before massive battles (hundreds of players), building structures and economy make it into the game, it currently looks rather like MOBA than MMO; Also, you can build your own kingdom by placing valleys, mountains...at will:

Another strange thing is, frequent changes of sex/class/race are likely - account and progression are tied to crow-spirit, not the body/avatar. Now, alpha access is expensive but open beta (free tests) is scheduled for "summer 2017", requiring only registration on the site. Here are some early player made videos, starting with TheLazyPeon's recent preview:

PS If my incomprehensible intro didn't make any sense, IGN Wiki maybe will.
    • By Archimage
      Druid Talent Macros:
      Restoration:
      /use [talent:1/1] Prosperity; [talent:1/2] Cenarion Ward; [talent:1/3] Abundance
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [talent:3/2] Cat Form; [talent:3/3] Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Tree of Life; [talent:5/3] Cultivation
      /use [talent:6/1] Spring Blossoms; [talent:6/2] Inner Peace; [talent:6/3] Germination
      /use [talent:7/1] Moment of Clarity; [talent:7/2] Stonebark; [talent:7/3] Flourish
      Guardian:
      /use [talent:1/1] Brambles; [talent:1/2] Bristling Fur; [talent:1/3] Blood Frenzy
      /use [talent:2/1] Guttural Roars; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:1,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:1,talent:3/2] Cat Form; Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc; [talent:5/3] Galactic Guardian
      /use [talent:6/1] Earthwarden; [talent:6/2] Guardian of Elune; [talent:6/3] Survival of the Fittest
      /use [talent:7/1] Rend and Tear; [talent:7/2] Lunar Beam; [talent:7/3] Pulverize
      Balance:
      /use [talent:1/1] Force of Nature; [talent:1/2] Warrior of Elune; [talent:1/3] Starlord
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:4, talent:3/1] Cat Form; [stance:4,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Moonkin Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune; [talent:5/3] Stellar Flare
      /use [talent:6/1] Shooting Stars; [talent:6/2] Astral Communion; [talent:6/3] Blessing of the Ancients
      /use [talent:7/1] Fury of Elune; [talent:7/2] Stellar Drift; [talent:7/3] Nature's Balance

Feral:
      /use [talent:1/1] Predator; [talent:1/2] Blood Scent; [talent:1/3] Lunar Inspiration
      /use [stance:2,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:2,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Cat Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: King of the Jungle; [talent:5/3] Savage Roar
      /use [talent:6/1] Sabertooth; [talent:6/2] Jagged Wounds; [talent:6/3] Elune's Guidance
      /use [talent:7/1] Brutal Slash; [talent:7/2] Bloodtalons; [talent:7/3] Moment of Clarity

General Focus Macros:
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Entangling Roots
    • By Rhythrael
      We Were Prepared is a Horde guild (Mug'thol) recruiting for Heroic farm and Mythic raiding progression, as well as aiming to build a core RBG team.

Currently we raid Tuesday-Thursday nights at 10pm PST until 12 Midnight. 

We're seeking active and engaging members for our core team to begin mythic progression.

If you have any questions or would like an invite or have questions about the guild please PM me or message Rhythrael, Rhyker or Xchaos in game

• By kimbappanda
      Hey, I'm an arms DPS and I was wondering why not macro FR and Colossus smash together? 
      Since what I've gathered you always want to follow up a CS with FR. so why not? :D
    • By Nobbykinz
      http://www.sandboxtigers.com
      Sandbox Tigers, a guild for fun loving people of any level or skill who enjoy a stress free, family friendly atmosphere to play in.

Our members enjoy all aspects of PVE and PVP. 

We are currently looking for active social raiders looking to progress. We've cleared EN normal and the first couple of bosses on heroic. The main thing holding us back is too few active raiders, sure we can pug a group and clear heroic but it's not the same as a full guild run.

So we're looking for people who want to be part of a progressive, social guild and everything that comes along with that. 

We currently raid 2 nights a week:
      Monday and Thursday 9pm til late 

Taking all classes, the type of person is key not what char you play.

Please contact me directly - Nobbykinz#2994