FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
EgoReaper

(Ret) Selecting Gear upgrades

Hey all!

I have been wondering, with all these hit/haste pieces I've seen throughout ToT and the few I'm seeing so far in SoO, is it worth breaking the hit cap for hit/haste upgrades? I'm sitting at 29% haste unbuffed on my paladin but also around 9% hit.

Nope!  (Though, I am over also smile.png )   Mastery and Crit aren't very far behind haste so don't waste any points being over hit cap just to pick up haste (as long as you have a choice).

• Like 1

Won a Warforged belt off ordos today, +66 str, -200 something mastery, unfortunately, +900 or so hit... this blows... give us less hit gear Blizz =/

Edit: unfortunately, that belt was more geared towards tank anyway. Damn pieces that go both ways >.< drives me nuts.

Edited by EgoReaper

Okay, so now that I've gotten a bit more gear, got another gearing question lol.

I currently have my 2 set for T16, Normal mode gloves and LFR Legs, I picked up Magmaplates of Jian Wu Xi Feng off ordos a couple weeks ago (Legs). Is it worth dropping the 2 set for the 31 ilvl upgrade? I'm not sure I'm about to replace my 540 shoulders with less than Flex tier (obviously will replace if 2 set turns out to be better).

Replacing is a definite possibility since it looks like I may have a raid spot with a guild now. Not sure how far they are yet, first time raiding with them last night and they only started the lockout then but got 3 more calendar invites from them ^.^

Edit: AMR puts my 2 set so high so it doesn't help because it doesn't seem like I'm getting that much from the 2-set =/

Edited by EgoReaper

I'd go for the 2pc, but in all honest do some tests, see if you get a bigger dps boost from not having the tier. Personally I'd go for tier just because it helps me keep track but try to run flex, legs aren't our bis tier piece so having the ones off ordos isn't bad to keep around.