• MadMonk: 160 points
  • LCSscallywag: 111 points
  • Stoove: 110 points
  • meukow: 106 points
  • Neridae: 99 points
  • Zagam: 87 points
  • Redcross: 86 points
  • HardBeatZ: 85 points
We are very happy with the way things turned out. Forum activity is definitely on the right track and the contributions have been great! Also, the results did not give us a headache as the winners are clear and the 11th contestant only has 68 points.

We will now contact the winners, who will be encouraged to post a screenshot of their prize(s) in this thread ;)

• Like 8

Congratulations to everyone and thanks very much for Vlad and Damien for setting it all up.

I'm planning on taking the mounts and pets option and hoping to create an event in-game to try and win one of the items (sadly this will be run on EU servers only Posted Image ) I'm currently trying to think up of an event that can include as many as possible (possibly a Level 1 characters) to get as many involved as I can.

Most important of all, lets keep the activity going, MoP is around the corner Posted Image

Edited by Peelyon

Congrats everyone! I think we ALL could have named the winners right from the first week of the contest, it was pretty clear who helps anchor this forum :) And that helps BRING IN and KEEP new people like me! YAAAAAYYY for phsycopathic rogues as members! :)

seriously, congratulations all!!! <3

woo I won ... something ;D Massive thanks to Vlad and Damien for this competition and a big well done to all those taking part, and of course - a big congrats to all the other winners!

Thanks again for the reward! While I was not pushing for it, it'll still be nice to have. I only hope to continue helping people with their progression and leveling. I hope that I can make even better contributions in Mists of Pandaria! Congrats to all the winners, and thanks again, Icy-Veins, for providing an amazing platform for us to help our community.

Thanks guys, posting has been great, lets keep it this way. I'll probably go for some Steam games, haven't decided yet. But I'll definitely provide a screenshot.

Grats to the winners! Too bad when I found out about this site, the contest was all but over, hope you guys have another sometime!

You knows it peelyon! I have managed to get some of his friends to agree to the plan, I have a couple of months to get the rest on board...

I'm aiming for him to get at least 20.

You knows it peelyon! I have managed to get some of his friends to agree to the plan, I have a couple of months to get the rest on board...

I'm aiming for him to get at least 20.

Tut arent you supposed to be raiding?!

I was raiding! Some progress with hagara HC then people lost their focus.

I need to do something whilst waiting for people to res...

Grats to the winners! Too bad when I found out about this site, the contest was all but over, hope you guys have another sometime!

We most surely will ;)

• Like 1

My cute little ninja Panda - going to call him Fred! Posted Image

He looks like a miniature Jockiechoun, my Pandaren Monk on the beta.

Thank you for the price, I will surely waste some time in these games while we wait for MoP!

Posted Image

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this