FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Orei

Welcome to Cleave City

Picked up both of the intellect cleave trinkets Tuesday night and I'm unsure how each of them perform in relation to each other and compared to what I already have.

Im at 553 ilvl affliction/Destro with upgraded normal breath and woosh.

Is either one a viable upgrade for single target? Run both for affliction crazy cleave?

It all just makes my head hurt :( thanks in advance.

Cleave trinket = no bueno for single target.  Unless you have something up with lots of cleaving situations possible, don't use that trinket.  It's largely crap except for unique situations.

I actually just got the Crystal last night during flex. Which fights will you actually have enough targets for it to matter? Spoils and Galakras seem the obvious choices for me (I've only done through Thok so I don't know the last two), but are there any other fights with that many targets to cleave? I feel like nothing lives long enough on Norushen. Do the slimes last long enough on Dark Shaman?

I honestly think that Cleave trinket is worthless.  Great for 5 man heroics or something.

Thanks for the quick replies! I thought that would be the case for single target but was unsure if it was strictly cleave or extra damage proc. (Haven't had time to play with them yet) probably only use them for shams, galakras, spoils, and maybe councils.

I think it could have a small place on Garrosh as well.  Burning P1 adds would never be easier, but beyond P1 its scope is limited.