FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
zebus

Are you a returning player, new player, or just in need of a fresh start? Let's (re)roll on a new server!

I'm returning to WoW after a long absence, and seeing that my old server is dead and most none of my friends have quit, I'm looking for a new place to call home.

But rather than pick a new server at random, I thought I'd first do a little roll call to see if anyone else is in a similar situation situation.

Seems right now a lot of people are just getting fired but up for MoP like myself, so seems like a great opportunity to get a good group of people to move into the new expansion together. And c'mon, with a community as rock solid as this one, you know it couldn't be anything less than a monumental success if we got together lol,

I don't want to push my ideas on anyone, so things like server and faction can be decided if we manage to get a group together for it.

If your interested, then just post here. And be sure to include any thoughts or opinions you have regarding faction choice, server choice, etc. In case you have no server preference, if you want share your location that could be useful, so we could pick a server geographically close to the majority for better latency and proper timezone. Also include what you would like get out of the guild, so we can see what page everyone is on, regarding things like raiding and PvP.

**I'd just like to note, that even though Vlad was nice enough to let me post this here, this is not an official Icy Veins affiliated guild or anything along those lines.

And to avoid any confusion, this is intended for people on US servers

Edited by zebus
  • Like 1

I'm returning to WoW after a long absence, and seeing that my old server is dead and most none of my friends have quit, I'm looking for a new place to call home.

But rather than pick a new server at random, I thought I'd first do a little roll call to see if anyone else is in a similar situation situation.

Seems right now a lot of people are just getting fired but up for MoP like myself, so seems like a great opportunity to get a good group of people to move into the new expansion together. And c'mon, with a community as rock solid as this one, you know it couldn't be anything less than a monumental success if we got together lol,

I don't want to push my ideas on anyone, so things like server and faction can be decided if we manage to get a group together for it.

If your interested, then just post here. And be sure to include any thoughts or opinions you have regarding faction choice, server choice, etc. In case you have no server preference, if you want share your location that could be useful, so we could pick a server geographically close to the majority for better latency and proper timezone. Also include what you would like get out of guild, so we can see what page everyone is on, regarding things like raiding and PvP.

**I'd just like to note, that even though Vlad was nice enough to let me post this here, this is not an official Icy Veins affiliated guild or anything along those lines.

And to avoid any confusion, this is intended for people on US servers

Wish you all the best. You may end up with a lot of different type of players but hopefully you can make a really good go of it early on!

Good luck!

• Like 1

I'm playing on the EU servers as well, but I wish you the best. Now, I don't know if we have a big enough community on these forums to enable you to find the number of people you need for a raid group. Although, I think we have many US players who would be ready to welcome you in their guilds :)

• Like 1

True, I'm definitely not getting my hopes up, but at least wanted to give it a try first. And raiding.. my first goal would just be getting enough people to sign a charter LOL

But on the positive side, I've already got one bite so far, and got one friend talked into coming back for MoP who is a competent player. And I'm not in a hurry, as I'm probably not even going to start leveling till later this week.