Abru

Assasination DPS help Dear god help!

Abrumelin / illidan - assassin

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Abrumelin/simple

539 IL only have two peice T15

Warforged norushen ddaggar

1 T16peice

Just got my ledg meta

On Sha of pride I am pulling 190k and prolly a bit more if I wasnt pulled into every prison.

But on other bosses I was more around 150k. 

Shadowcraft has me at 201k.  Again closest I got was 190k on sha of pride.

I use standard rotation that we all use but I think I am messing up somewhere.

I understand pooling energy and not clipping and I used to stick to that rule but that was lower so what I did was kinda meet it half way.

Now when I start I get snd and rupture up then pop SB and vendetta and go to town while SB is up I do clip envenom and then once thats done I then start the pooling.

When Ilook at logs I see I have envenom lower on my spell's used.  wheremost have it as 5th mine is more like 7th.  I actrually clip envenom at the start to try and get more envenom's in.  but it didnt do neearly enough.

I dont see how pooling envenom will help me get tht higher.

Any help would be amazing!

Ihavedone a lot of reading ALOT.  I have spent countless time on dummies. 

I know I should be pulling more and I just dont get how.

I use standard rotation that we all use but I think I am messing up somewhere.

I understand pooling energy and not clipping and I used to stick to that rule but that was lower so what I did was kinda meet it half way.

Now when I start I get snd and rupture up then pop SB and vendetta and go to town while SB is up I do clip envenom and then once thats done I then start the pooling.

When Ilook at logs I see I have envenom lower on my spell's used.  wheremost have it as 5th mine is more like 7th.  I actrually clip envenom at the start to try and get more envenom's in.  but it didnt do neearly enough.

I dont see how pooling envenom will help me get tht higher.

It seems counter intuitive if you get what im saying.

First off like Quidamtyra said it's hard to see how well you're doing without logs.  Secondly, Sha is a horrible boss to judge your performance because you have the ability to gain the 'Power of the Titans' so you could potentially be doing an extra 15% more damage for a good portion of the fight if people stack AND your dps can suffer if you aren't broken out.

That being said I see you have your 2pc set already so I have some questions for you.

Looking at your reforge and gemming I ask myself why aren't you gemming pure agility in your red sockets, agility/mastery in your yellow and agility/hit in your blue aside from your ring if you feel that the +60Crit isn't good, when it really is because of your 2pc.  You're assassination, you should know that mastery buffs your poison damage and assassination is ALL about poison damage so why aren't you gemming and reforging to Mastery > Crit (2pc) > Haste ???

As for the energy pooling you no longer have to do that once you get a little bit better gear, when I was assassination (combat now) I could easily keep up my envenom about 90% uptime while keeping up my rupture and throwing in mutilates, dispatches without letting it fall because I reforged into Crit as my secondary stat.  The 2pc reduces your ability costs by 15 energy stacking up to 5 times!  Let's be honest though, it'll never stack up to 5 times in any spec except maybe Subt if you're sitting around not attacking the boss and Honor Among the Thieves keeps proc'ing.  The highest stack of the buff you'll see is 2 as assassination reducing your mutilates to 25 energy making it even easier to reach that 5 combo point finisher and not letting your envenom fall without having to pool energy.  Haste is doing nothing for you as assassination as well because it's not your primary source for energy, but rupture/garrote are with it's proc.

All this being said, why aren't you combat now that you have AoC/Assurance of Consequence?  It makes combat blow assassination out of the water multi-target AND single target.  

I'll gladly answer more of your questions if you have any when you reply to this reply