FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
littlelock69

wwarrior gem help

hey

I just get up my warrior alt with some lfr tot gear and b4 i spen gold on gems i wann ask do i go all +320 crit gem or str/cit? I also wann ask as of now i have 3 weapons 2 one-hand weapon from tot lfg and one two-hand from ifg soO,so will it better to go 2x one-hand or go titan's grip with the soO lfg weapon and get the ilvl 502 BS two-hand weapon?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Littlegg/simple

Edited by littlelock69

I'd say only gem Str/Crit if you want to grab the socket bonuses, and only if the socket bonus is worth it (i.e. 120 Str or something like that).

As far as weapons go you'll always do better with higher ilvl weapons so if you can afford to go TG with that SoO 2h you'll do better than smf with only 502's.

If you can't afford the BS weapon arms will do just as well for now and you'll be able to use your best weapon.

Not really. It depends on too many factors: Number of enemies, length of the fight, people you'Re running with and how good they play, etc.