FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nyxxiana

Our Screenshots need love too!

IDEA! i know, right? and you thought Rogues had NO Intellli..um...intellulleii......intellic..er....INTELEC!

Is there enough interest out there from the Icy Veiners ,or has it been tried before, to do a Screenshot of the Day/Week type thing on here? With the winning submission of the week (most likes) getting put in an ever growing illustrious album of winners that can be linked from the homepage? Or something like that? Ive already seen some SWEET screenshots from some of you out there, and this could be a FUN way to get people more involved.... or would this just eat up too much space.... input?

in the meantime, heres one i did of Nyxx in Deepholm on that quest that has you eating mushrooms..... something about all these trippy mushroom eating quests makes me want to sing jefferson starship......

Posted Image

• Like 1

...me want to sing jefferson starship......

You probably mean Jefferson Airplane. They're the one that did "White Rabbit"

They eventually turned terrible and became Jefferson Starship and eventually Starship while they "Built this City on Rock n Roll"

I'll stop being a music facist now.

• Like 1

you are very right.........it was a post made at 1am after dental surgery, hopped up on pain meds...... and oddly enough, i had that song qued up on my rhapsody thinking, "i need a LOT more vicodin to understand these lyrics........"

so i did.

and moved on to some Hendrix "red house" while i switched to farming Netherwing rep.... hey, made sense to ME! :)

You probably mean Jefferson Airplane. They're the one that did "White Rabbit"

They eventually turned terrible and became Jefferson Starship and eventually Starship while they "Built this City on Rock n Roll"

I'll stop being a music facist now.

Oddly this has just popped up on a playlist I'm listening to...

I thought about doing Netherwing rep grinds again on a second toon. Then I realized I'm not batshit crazy and said to hell with it.

Then account wide mounts were announced and now I'm happy.

i had not done netherwing yet, and am doing it now, im ALMOST there!!! Should have my pretty mounts any day now!!!

I think having this type of contest is a great idea. Now, I think it's a little premature because the current forum activity won't be high enough for the contest to generate enough submissions. Might be a good idea to try again in a few weeks.

That said, I'm still going to share one of my favorite screenshots.

Posted Image

My mage casting Arcane Blast atop one of the pillars in the Scholazar Basin.

Damien, possibly in the future months or a little into MoP release (so some fresh places for screenshots etc) you could ask people to post screenshots. You and Vlad then pick a certain number 5-10 or whatever of the ones you like best and then you make a poll thread that everyone can vote for?

Means you and Vlad keep some control of the competition a little and the poll side would be asker than "likes" no?

Edited by Peelyon