FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Christhammer

Help with Weak Auras

Hey!

I have installed Weak Auras because i want the thing that Evrelia uses in the middle of the screen that shows backdraft stacks.

You can see it almost the whole video. Shows between 1 and 6 stacks. When it reaches 0 it starts spinning and disappears.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Christhammer

To be clear, I'm fairly sure that he isn't using WeakAuras, he's using PowerAuras2. But that doesn't matter very much, just some of the options for the aesthetics are not the same.

http://pastebin.com/rvLrp3hf

I built the WA for you.

Thanks! Looks great.

Do you know how to make it spin faster though? Right now it spins kind of slow and stays on the screen for several seconds after combat ends (i have changed so it only shows during combat).

As you can see in the video it disappears rather quick.

Edited by Christhammer

Hmm tried it in a raid now. It doesn't disappear at all. It just keeps spinning when i dont have any backdraft stacks to show. I would like it do completely disappear when i don't have backdraft. Any ideas?

http://pastebin.com/zhdwaXKg

Delete the old arua, load this one.

It doesn't spin as fast as the one Evrelia uses, that's just something that is different between WeakAuras and PowerAuras. You could make the WA one do the same I *think* but you'd need to set the animation with a LUA coding and I haven't taken my code classes yet so...no can do that.

It spins, it goes away after 3 seconds, it does all of the other things that Evrelia has, it just spins slower.

It  but 

• Like 1