FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nobleshield

Nobleshield's Protection/Retribution WeakAuras HUD

I'm a huge fan of using WeakAuras to track buffs, debuffs, cooldowns and almost anything.  I've spent a while working on a nice HUD for both my Protection and Retribution specs, and I'm pretty happy with it right now so I'm sharing it here for other paladins.

Here's a screenshot of it:

hs8oK1L.jpg

This features:

* Eternal Flame tracking (credit to dementedlogic at MMO-Champion), changes to Inquisition tracker when Retribution
* Righteous Fury/Seal missing (credit to Theck)
* Holy Power tracker (I can't remember where I found the code for this one to give credit) w/"kaching!" sound when at 5 and Divine Purpose tracking
* Bastion of Glory tracker (changes to Selfless Healer or Sacred Shield if talented as Ret)
* Shield of the Righteous buff tracker (for Ret this area is taken up by CLCRet)
* ALL major Paladin cooldowns are displayed as icons when available and grayed out icons w/timer while on cooldown. This also includes all T6 talents (changes based on talent chosen), Reckoning (for Prot), Hammer/Fist of Justice, Hand of Purity (if talented), Repentance (if talented), Speed of Light (if talented), Holy Avenger (if talented) as well as the cooldown of Divine Shield and Lay on Hands.
* Hammer of Wrath icon w/cooldown displayed when available.

UPDATE: WeakAuras has a size limit that isn't documented it seems, so I've had to break the HUD up into different groups to allow it to be imported.  The first group has the cooldowns above the Holy Power bar (minus the HoW tracker which I've taken out temporarily as i might be adding a rotation/priority cooldown WeakAura) and the second group has the cooldowns below the Holy Power bar.  I've also added a separate tracker for when you don't have Righteous Fury and/or a Seal, and a big warning when someone casts Hand of Protection on you.

Cooldowns #1: http://pastebin.com/4SPJFnQB

Cooldowns #2: http://pastebin.com/Ln0f5M6B

Holy Power Bar: http://pastebin.com/s9gYaBZJ

Seal/Righteous Fury/Hand of Protection Tracker: http://pastebin.com/2tbj0B4E

Edited by Nobleshield
  • Like 1

Which one are you trying to add, the cooldowns or the holy power bar?  I will check and see.

EDIT: I updated the main post with two different groups for the cooldowns as it seems WeakAuras has a size limit that wasn't mentioned.  Let me know if it works for you now.

Edited by Nobleshield

Most impressive. Could you maybe post a screenshot of how it looks in an actual raid setting?
Does it always cover the feet of your character, or is it just a zoom thing?

Oh, and thanks for sharing!

Most impressive. Could you maybe post a screenshot of how it looks in an actual raid setting?

Does it always cover the feet of your character, or is it just a zoom thing?

Oh, and thanks for sharing!

That's just how mine are positioned, I use Kthnx's ElvUI edit so I have a big gap between my player frame and target frame

Here is what it looks like in combat: 

6srWHVk.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good when I import them but for some reason Avenging Wrath sits there and always shows available, even when  i use it. I'm a super WA newb so was hoping for some help in what I should look for to fix that. Love the rest!!!

Hey man, I love the look of your auras. I encountered an Lua error which prevents me from using them though. Any clues?

Message: [string "return function()..."]:12: Usage: GetCombatRatingBonus(ratingIndex)
Time: 07/07/15 11:32:06
Count: 869
Stack: [C]: in function `GetCombatRatingBonus'
[string "return function()..."]:12: in function <[string "return function()..."]:1>
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\RegionTypes\text.lua:98: in function `UpdateCustomText'
Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:5259: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:5255>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil