FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

*Herald of the Titans*

Greetings, all. I'm putting together a Herald of the Titans group for July 21. I play on US-Mal'Ganis Horde, and this raid is eligible for cross realm raiding. If you need more information for the group and players needed, please go to the WoW forums and go to the realm Mal'Ganis. If you post here and say you're interested, I'll shoot you my real ID so we can talk further. Thanks for checking this out!!!

I might have joined you but I'm on the EU servers AND the alliance side.

Good luck and I hope you get it, it's an awesome title/achievement.

P.S. moved the topic to Dungeons and Raids.

• Like 1

Good luck! I got it back when it was current. It was a bigger deal to make sure everyone had the right gear than it was to actually do the fight.

I so wish I could participate. I loved Algalon and I love the title. Too bad I'm not on US servers (and I don't have the gear anyway). Good luck!

Thanks guys! Putting run together on the 21st of July. I surprisingly had a large number of people send me their real ID to do this...if only I had more class disparity. Why does everyone have an 80 Priest lying around they want to heal with?

I think we should be fine...the fight is definitely the gem of WotLK, but I think this fight will be rather easy with the Cata changes...namely:

1) Talent tree buffs for 85

2) Mastery

3) Reforging

4) Cata flasks and food

My 80 druid has a 212 ilvl and with Druid and Priest buffs alone, he has:

48.9% Dodge

51.4k HP

40.3% Crit

14.9 Mastery (Savage Defense effect increased by 39%)

One of my Priest Disc healers puts bubbles on me for 18.9k and that doesn't count his Divine Aegis. I think this title and achievement will be rather simple once I have my 10...although it looks like I'll have a lot of Shadow Priests lol

So we spent 3 weeks preparing for this fight...and 4 minutes and 20 seconds killing him on the first shot. Don't go through the efforts I did of twinking a perfect 80 for this...a fresh 80 with 190-200 ilvl is sufficient and 210-226 is overkill. I guess Mastery, new talent trees, and Cata food/flasks makes all the difference here. Still a very nice title!

• Like 3

So we spent 3 weeks preparing for this fight...and 4 minutes and 20 seconds killing him on the first shot. Don't go through the efforts I did of twinking a perfect 80 for this...a fresh 80 with 190-200 ilvl is sufficient and 210-226 is overkill. I guess Mastery, new talent trees, and Cata food/flasks makes all the difference here. Still a very nice title!

Great stuff! Must have been worth all the effort. I've got a mage "stuck" at level 80, could do with giving it a pop! Amazing what talents / food etc can do sometimes.