Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vaeevictiss

essence of yu'lon missing on Juggernaut

4 posts in this topic

Weird. I haven't had this happen, that I've noticed. Looking at my log from Tuesday, my only miss ever was I apparently tried to melee something at some point.

The bombs I would assume. The cloak being an AoE it was likely procing off the boss and trying to hit the bombs but since the bombs can't take damage the proc was "missing" on them.

I had 25 misses of the proc on our last kill, this is the only thing I can think of as to what might be happening.

EDIT: Dug a little more on http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-65mwbedsqegns2qy/details/77/?s=3166&e=3612'>our logs of the kill and that is what happened, the mines took hits from a lot of sources, the things that stand out to me is three hits of Living Bomb and 49 hits from the caster cloak proc. 

Checked our people who used the caster dps cloak on the fight, our mage missed 6 times, Spriest 3, disc priest 15, and me with 25. 6+3+15+25=49 misses.

Edited by Lockybalboa
1 person likes this

As Locky said, the cause is the bomb(s).  The bombs have to be 'targettable' so that players can jump on them to deactivate them, but they are not able to be targetted by spells.  Your cloak's AoE as well as other AoE will miss.  For proof, use Hellfire or Rain of Fire on them.