FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Skulyosis

Soul Burn: Soul Swap Issue

I have been playing affliciton for a while now, minus a few stints in Destruction and Demo. For the longest time I have been using the macro for SB:SS and it works really well 95-99% of the time. However, there are times where it simply will not work. I hit the hot key for the macro and my Soul Swap simply lights up and the DoTs aren't cast. This of course isn't a dire issue in most cases, more of an annoyance. Has anyone had this issue and figured out a way to ensure that Soul Swap always goes off?

Thank you :)

Those times that it's not working it's because you have stored your current target dots and you got to exhale them.

You could fix it with a /cancelaura.

Soulburn is off the GCD.  Soul Swap is not.  If you try to use your macro before the GCD is up, SB will be activated, but SS will not, thus causing you to waste a shard unless you are able to manually find a place to Soul Swap your SB DoTs. 

Soulburn is off the GCD.  Soul Swap is not.  If you try to use your macro before the GCD is up, SB will be activated, but SS will not, thus causing you to waste a shard unless you are able to manually find a place to Soul Swap your SB DoTs. 

^ This.

I used to have the same issue, its just a matter of trying not to get too trigger happy when you go to use it.  Especially when everything procs and you're like OMGSUPERCHARGEDOTSROFLMAOIPWNYURA$$N00B!!...or maybe only I'm like that...