FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
PhilColins

Calling All Warlocks!

Greetings!

Since this forum is used to answer many questions and provide excellent guides to help improve players I figured this would make for an excellent opportunity to spread the love via Battletag.

We can use this communication system rather than spending time to create a post or flood the forums with easy, one answer, type responses. It can also serve as a "well what did you do to execute "this" mechanic correctly?" or "how did you feel Demo played in this boss fight?"

If this works, and we get many people adding each other then the warlock community will grow even stronger! FEL POWAHHHH!!!!! Let's help each other (and Zagam, who posts on literally every thread) and talk to each other!

I'll try and update the OP to reflect the Btag's that are posted by other people so we don't have to go through pages of names (if it comes to that). Just comment with your Btag info and watch the invites commence! Please mention that you are from IV when adding friends.

BATTLETAGS:

McDon#1977

Lakron#1202

ICritMyPants#1502

Meaculpas#1996

Harley76#1469

VaeeVictiss#1355

Tromgar#2699

Astynax#1520

Elrovan#1218

Vipples#1737

Edited by PhilColins

Great plan.  I, however, will not be adding more people to my btag.  Too many people have it already haha

Great plan.  I, however, will not be adding more people to my btag.  Too many people have it already haha

Luckily Zagam is on my server so it's easier to stalk... er talk to him.

• Like 2

ICritMyPants#1502

Just let me know you're from IV/who you are on here.

Edited by Kazistrasza

Thanks for the recommendation locky

Edit: Would you mind if I stole the names from your thread?

Yes I would. The people posting to it gave consent for their names to be there for the warlocks of the WoW forums, they didn't give any form of consent for their names to be added to any other lists.

If people want to follow the link and add their names to it, they can. But don't just add the WoW forum names to this list. I'll make a bump on the other thread telling people of this list and telling them to pop over and add themselves and check out the rest of the warlock forums.

Yes I would. The people posting to it gave consent for their names to be there for the warlocks of the WoW forums, they didn't give any form of consent for their names to be added to any other lists.

If people want to follow the link and add their names to it, they can. But don't just add the WoW forum names to this list. I'll make a bump on the other thread telling people of this list and telling them to pop over and add themselves and check out the rest of the warlock forums.

I completely understand. Sounds good, thanks.

Elrovan#1218

I'm not an expert, but I'm happy to compare notes and experiences. Just let me know you're from IV, please.