FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HeavenPierce

Enrage uptime and SB

So I was wondering what %uptime you should have on enrage. I know you ideally want 100% but that doesn't always happen. Also I had a question about Stormbolt, with the Eye trinket and SMF. My storm bolt has a 23sec CD and CS has a 20 second CD, do I want to hold off to make it fit into CS? Also, do I want Stormbolt since I'm using SMF or do I want to use bloodbath until I can use TG?

Your enrage uptime should be ~your BT crit chance. My reasoning for this is Everytime your BT crits it enrages you until the next Bloodthirst, so on average you'll be enraged as much as your BTs will crit. On top of that sometimes your CS will crit too, and you have Berserker Rage to bring that uptime up even more. In a perfect world you'd always be above your BT crit chance, but it's a good number to aim for. For example I'm currently at 43% Crit chance (so 45% with with raid buff and crit dampening) and My enrage uptime is usually between 85-90%.

If you have the Evil Eye trinket you're better of with Storm Bolt.You might want to hold your CS one GCD or so to make sure you can fit SB inside CS. It might happens sometimes that CS will come off CD while you have 6+ seconds cd on your SB, and in that case only just use CS and hold your SB for 20s (until the next CS). That only holds true for single target though, as soon as there are 2 targets or more, Bladestorm + Bloodbath wins.

• Like 1