FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Amplification Trinket Calculation

Hi Monkeys,

Zagam from the Warlock forums here.  For those Mistweavers with the Amplification trinket, this chart should help you find the Haste thresholds needed with the amplification effect.

Note that you MUST ROUND UP from the numbers in the chart.  The numbers in the chart are exact values, so you must round up to the nearest whole integer.  For example, if you wanted to hit the 12138 threshold for Renewing Mist with the 548 Flex trinket, you'd need to round up from 11377.8 to 11378 Haste rating.  Please PM me with any questions regarding Haste calculations.

xWS0J3v.png

Whats the reason for this? cant you just use a reforging addon with it equipped and use the same values that you normally would?

Also for mistweaver monks, its a very likely possibility that we will get 2 amp trinkets (pride and immerseus) for fights we want to do a lot of DPS on.

Maybe?  I don't use addons or anything to do stuff, I run my own calculations.  Not sure if reforging addons incorporate the correct values.  This would be a good check.

Having 2 Amp trinkets is doing my head in this late at night.

Im getting 70k+ spell power on proc which is sweet.

Krazy does my haste look right for the +5 ReM tick breakpoint?

The breakpoint is 12,138, and your armory say like 12.2k so you're good to go it seems.  You even have plenty of spirit and crit too which looks nice. Pretty cool that you can hit that breakpoint without any haste gemming.

This spreadsheet tells you how much haste you need w/o the trinket equipped.  The trinket does give rating so as long as you have it right on your character sheet you're good to go.

Do keep in mind though that cleave is absolutely insane for stacked fights.  I pretty much use it on every single fight (though I am 25 man) and I get more out of it than my heroic multistrike.  I think immerseus, iron juggernaut, nazgrim and paragons are probably one of the worse ones to use it on, but it still competes for the most part.

Yeah i would love that cleave trinket(im assuming thats what u meant). I have been praying to the RNG loot gods.

My only other healing  trinkets atm are the shado pan valor trinket or normal tsulong trinket wacko.png

Its nice that the immerseus caster trinket procs from CJL if i cant be in melee and the double int and amp is great.