FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deimosphobos

Here's My Logs..Help My DPS Plz

ok so a cpl of weeks ago I decided to start using WOL as a personal tracking of my DPS so I could be a better player and do more DPS, I had full intentions of constantly posting logs here so everyone could help my DPS....well I started looking at my logs and was so embarrassed by my DPS I was ashamed to post them...well im posting them now because I realize, even know they are sad and pathetic, I will never learn if I never show what im doing wrong...

so please be gentle..

also I know a lot of it is Not keeping Immo up enough and casting CB during procs, I am currently trying to configure WA for the proc problem but I think im doing something else wrong....

this is all based cuz I feel that for my Ilvl my DPS blows

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Deimosphobos/advanced

Thank You

Deimos

ok so a cpl of weeks ago I decided to start using WOL as a personal tracking of my DPS so I could be a better player and do more DPS, I had full intentions of constantly posting logs here so everyone could help my DPS....well I started looking at my logs and was so embarrassed by my DPS I was ashamed to post them...well im posting them now because I realize, even know they are sad and pathetic, I will never learn if I never show what im doing wrong...

so please be gentle..

also I know a lot of it is Not keeping Immo up enough and casting CB during procs, I am currently trying to configure WA for the proc problem but I think im doing something else wrong....

this is all based cuz I feel that for my Ilvl my DPS blows

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Deimosphobos/advanced

Thank You

Deimos

You're using RoF too much on one target. Only use it single-target if you're rolling with tons of haste procs.

Otherwise, looking at Sha of Pride, 9:42 minute fight. You used 4/5 Dark Souls and 5/9 Synapse Springs. Use Springs on CD, it's 1 minute and Dark Soul is 2 minutes. Doing some math you can see that you can use Springs with every Dark Soul *and* in between each Dark Soul.

I'm not sure how serious you are about really trying to see where you're at, but you missed out on a potion use as well. Stahp.

absolutely serious!!!!!!!

thank you for the pointers they are greatly appreciated, a majority of my problem is bad proc tracking, wich im currently trying to fix with WA

I read the above guide and that was a big help!!!! now I can better understand my errors

thank you all!!