Ceraius

Moonkin WeakAuras

5 posts in this topic

Hellos druid community!

I believe its my first post in this section, so hello I'm Ceraius. Nice to meet you all.

Onwards to the subject! I'm wondering which kind of addons/weakauras are you balance druids using and what you're tracking with them.

For example, I'd personally be in need of such aura that would show either Starfire or Wrath icon based on which one I need to cast to get to the next eclipse.

This is rarely an issue, but sometimes I lose track of it for whatever reason and its extremely annoying.

Is anyone using something like this?

What other things you peeps are tracking with WA or similar things?

I personally use Weakauras, although I've been between it and Classtimers. They both accomplish the same thing pretty much, just a matter of preference.

Currently, I use Weakauras to track my trinket procs, Jade Spirit procs, Potions, Incarnation, Celestial Alignment, Heart of the Wild, Nature's Vigil, Synapse Springs (from engineering), and Starfall.

I don't use any addons to track my Eclipses but I'm sure you could do it with Weakauras or Classtimers.

I use Balance power tracker which is an addon that replaces the default balance power bar. I find it much more efficient and easier to use.

Balance power tracker is the most legit way to track ur eclipse status, its simple and makes sense, just my opinion though, u shud definetly try it out for urself. 

Alrighty, thanks for the input. I'll see what I can whip up. :)

A good addon is Affdots + Balance plug in for it, Show's you how strong your dots will be if reapply'd that at that given time based on what you have proc'd, external buffs, etc. Pretty easy to set up also