FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
littlelock69

keep or drop tier 15 heroic 2 piece set bonus

Mmmmm.....  T15 2-piece is kinda really good.  That's some grey territory for me.  I could do the same, but I've decided to hold onto it until I can get my 4th T16 piece.

hi

Today i got some warforged Version shoulder(ilvl 559),so i want to ask should i drop the t15 shoulder(ilvl 543) and break the 2 piece bonus?

Depends on the spec. Aff I was never really impressed with the 2pc and dropped it soon as I had t16 to replace it with. Destro and Demo the 2pc is rather tasty so I'd keep it for a bit.

If you have items to replace BOTH at the same time, it'd likely be good. But if you're only able to replace one, it isn't worth it.

i play desro/demo and nan my 2-piece t15 is  chest/shoulder,dont have any chest to replace it with..atm i only have 1 piece of t16 the gloves(ilvl 561)..i'll give a try and see how it feels..

I waited until I had 2x T16 pieces to replace it. WIth just one T16 normal piece it's probably better to keep the 2pc until you get a second T16.