Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brutall

Just wanting to share my YouTube channel about raiding, guild leading, and developing others

275 posts in this topic

To anyone who takes the time to watch or read this - thank you. I love making these videos, and I hope that posting on my behalf isn't frowned upon. AFAIK, it's alright to post this type of information in this forum. If I'm wrong, please let me know and I'll remove it promptly.

My YouTube content is just a lot of fun for me to create, and I look forward to continuing the trend and enjoying it for what it is. I have three main series that I run on my channel - a vlog about managing a well ranked raiding guild in WoW, advice on how to handle guild and raid leading, and personal development as a whole. I'll be recording some videos on Wildstar, Destiny, EQ: Next, and more in the near future, too.

Thanks again for the look should you find the time to give me one, and as always, have a great day!

2 people like this

Thanks a ton, Krazyito! The support is always appreciated and welcome. biggrin.png

I'll be getting back to making videos now that Blizzcon is over, but for now, here are some "fun" videos from Static's Blizzcon weekend - enjoy!

1 person likes this

"Hey look theres our shadow!" biggrin.png

Its always great meeting your ingame friends in real life!  Looks like you had an awesome time outside of Blizzcon as well!

Enjoying the videos, liked and subscribed too!

Thanks for the support, Peelyon! And the compliment, Watermasta. I do love my beard. wink.png

1 person likes this

Sleep was push aside to bring you three new videos tonight, so enjoy!

1 person likes this

Been on hiatus recently, so here is an introduction, a couple of my "popular" videos (and by popular I mean more than two people watched them), and my most recent videos - enjoy!

Good effort on the tacos. You were looking fairly grim towards the end with sweats etc!

Can't believe you wasted all that sauce :p

Hahaha, thanks man, I just didn't have it in me that day. Didn't eat enough leading up to the challenge. It was a costly mistake!

You could see in your face you were beat after about 5-6 of them!

We don't have Taco Bell in the UK or I'd have a go myself :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      The latest build brings additional class changes and tuning, but they are not as big as those made in Patch 7.1.5's Build 23109.
      PTR Patch 7.1.5 Build 23178: Class Changes
      DEATH KNIGHT
      Sweeping Claws Vampiric Blood DEMON HUNTER
      Demon's Bite Mastery: Demonic Presence Talent Changes
      Chaos Blades Soul Barrier DRUID
      Moonkin Form Moonkin Form (Balance) Survival Instincts PvP Talent Changes
      Celestial Guardian Focused Growth Malorne's Swiftness HUNTER
      Bursting Shot Explosive Trap Flanking Strike Freezing Trap Harpoon Lacerate Tar Trap Waylay Talent Changes
      Butchery Caltrops Disengage Expert Trapper Guerilla Tactics Guerilla Tactics (Survival) Serpent Sting Snake Hunter Spitting Cobra Steady Focus Sticky Bomb MAGE
      Arcane Blast Arcane Explosion Talent Changes
      Arcane Explosion PvP Talent Changes
      Frozen Touch MONK
      Refreshing Breeze Talent Changes
      Dampen Harm Elusive Dance Gift of the Mists Mystic Vitality Ring of Peace Rushing Jade Wind Summon Black Ox Statue PvP Talent Changes
      Refreshing Breeze PALADIN
      Talent Changes
      Hand of the Protector PRIEST
      Mind Sear Vampiric Touch Shadow Word: Pain The situation of Shadow Priests in 7.1.5 is discussed in the Shadow Priest Changes Feedback on the official forums. It's an interesting read. Here's the latest post.
      Lore
      To clarify on the 18 seconds thing: The changes to Insanity drain are obviously an overall nerf to Surrender to Madness. That's intentional. We just disagree that it is proportionately more of a problem for lower-skilled players. If you weren't pushing Surrender past 100 stacks already anyway, the difference for you won't be as substantial. If anything, those players are likely to see an increase in duration of their non-Surrender Voidforms.

That said, there's obviously a lot changing for Shadow in 7.1.5, and once things stabilize, we intend to take another look at the rate of Insanity drain to make sure things end up where they should be.

Couple other notes for you: We're planning to increase Void Bolt's DoT extension to 3 seconds, up from 2. We're also increasing Shadow's damage across the board in the next build. (Source)
      Talent Changes
      Mind Bomb PvP Talent Changes
      Greater Fade Premonition Trinity ROGUE
      Feint Blind Talent Changes
      Gloomblade Prey on the Weak PvP Talent Changes
      Thick as Thieves SHAMAN
      Earthbind Totem PvP Talent Changes
      Control of Lava Spirit Link Thundercharge WARLOCK
      Seed of Corruption Pet Changes
      Firebolt Lash of Pain Shadow Bite Talent Changes
      Channel Demonfire Contagion Empowered Life Tap Grimoire of Synergy Haunt Malefic Grasp Sow the Seeds PvP Talent Changes
      Curse of Shadows WARRIOR
      Charge Intercept Revenge Shield Block Talent Changes
      Warbringer PvP Talent Changes
      War Banner
    • By Starym
      As you may know, one of the artifact appearance recolors is locked behind the final Legion archaeology achievement, This Side Up, which takes 16 weeks to finish and until yesterday it was not account-wide. As players finally unlocked the achievement and then went to alts to make use of it there as well, you can imagine the less-than-great revelation provoking quite an outcry.
      But luckily, within a day of complaints over it reaching reddit's frontpage a fix has appeared and the artifact appearance is now indeed account-wide! Hopefully when we finally finish Improving on History aka Balance of Power that appearance will also be available for alts.
      Thanks to Feywhelps for noticing, both when it wasn't and was working!       
    • By Babblet
      Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
      About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a semi-casual raiding guild.
      At this point in time we are trying to round out our roster and eventually attempt Mythic raids once we feel comfortable with our raid composition.
      Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
      Recruitment: Currently we are only accepting Ranged DPS.
      Legion Progression:
      [EN]    7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic
      [ToV]  3/3 Normal - 1/3 Heroic
      Contacts:
      Sodium#11394
    • By Grayffin
      We've been around for a long time. We've seen ups and downs. We have built a highly successful guild and lost it again.
      Now we're getting back, and we're calling on you. We're opening our guild to players, both experienced and not so much. Our common goal is to finish rebuilding the guild after series of unfortunate events. To build and train a reliable, skilled and determined group of core raiders who will work together to blast through any challenge. To maintain a friendly, relaxed environment in the guild.
      Don't get me wrong, if you join us, you're going to have your work cut out for you. But then, what joy could we have from things we haven't worked for?
      Our goals:
      Friendly and relaxed environment Reliable and skillful raiding team that could take it all the way to Mythic. Mythic+ dungeons Helping less equipped or experienced members to reach their full potential Fun We are looking for:
      Healers, particularly raid healers and Disc Priest Ranged DPS Mitigation tank (Pal, War) Contacts:
      Sukineko (GM) Grymffin (Officer) - BTag Corwan#11125 Tiranel (Officer) and pretty much anyone with <Close Knit> over their heads