FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

If you could change one thing in WoW

I would put vendors (VP / JP / PVP) in all cities and portals you find in SW and Org in the other cities as well.

I miss Ironforge :(

• Like 2

I would make every server PvP and I'd give people really good incentive to raid the other faction's capital cities. Also, I would prevent one faction to have more than 55% of the entire server population.

• Like 2

I would make every server PvP and I'd give people really good incentive to raid the other faction's capital cities. Also, I would prevent one faction to have more than 55% of the entire server population.

Imagine if Wrynn or Garrosh offered 397 gear! Or a very rare mount...imagine the increase in PvP activity in opposing faction cities! I know that US-Mal'Ganis is quite boring (30k+ Horde, 300 Alliance) to the point where 10 of us can go and occupy Stormwind with little to no opposition for hours if we wanted to. It would be quite nice for them to introduce something like that since they said the focus of this expansion goes back to Horde v Alliance...like it should be. While I loved WotLK, I loathed the fact my Orcs had to work with Humans to take down the LK. We should have taken key points and towns while the Alliance weakened against the LK. Whoever was left standing between the Alliance and the LK would have had to fight a healthy Horde faction. Oh how the lore has weakened so.

• Like 2

Imagine if Wrynn or Garrosh offered 3 a very rare mount...

This, absolutely this. That would be a really great idea. I'd say something like a faction specific mount, like garrosh could drop the scorpion and Wrynn the lion. But maybe they should make completely new mounts because with the account wide mounts I believe these already count towards the achievements and such? I'm not sure how the account wide stuff works across faction.

I absolutely loved sabotaging Horde raids on capital cities when I played Alliance way back when. I'll never forget this moment...

So I'm a brand new Human 80 Warlock on US-Shattered Hand (65% Horde, 35% Alliance) and I had never known what PvP really was except that I should stay away from Stranglethorn Vale while leveling. One day, I log in and I'm checking my auctions and I get spammed in the local defense channel that Stormwind was under attack! I thought "what magic could this be?!" I get on my Felsteed and gallop over to the king's room and proceed to lag out with all of the red text in front of me...when my game finally catches up, I'm dead. When the initial excitement shaking my hand finally ceased, I collected my body and made a corpse run to where the king was. I quickly noticed the fear happening every so often and how low the tank got during that brief time before being healed up. I waited for the perfect time to strike...the fear came, the tank ran away from the healers, and I popped my res...I Death Coil'd the tank, received a Blessing of Protection from my Paladin girlfriend who had since joined me, ran towards where the raid was stacked, and casted Howl of Terror. The healers were feared for another 5 seconds, the tank was being beat in the back by King Wrynn, and disarray happened. The tank fell, the group panicked as Wrynn unleashed hell upon his attackers. One by one, healers fell. Even a Druid's attempt at battle ressing the fallen tank was in vain as the tank got up, taunted, and immediately died again. From the back, my faction members choked off those who decided to flee their inevitable death through the castle hallway as I stood there on top of the dead tank and performed my very first tea-bagging in my WoW career. My girlfriend ushered me to do /hug on the tank, and there to add insult to injury was the achievement pop up that the wiped raid got to see awarded to the very not geared Warlock who crushed their efforts. I feel like a Warcraft old person for having stories like this while most of the noobies these days just go in with 40 lvl 85s and just slowly wittle away at their 100 million life.

No one appreciates the adrenaline created by running through an opposing faction's capital knowing full well that you better kill the leader before all the idle people in that town come to his rescue...zerg and win or zerg, die, and try again the following week. Talk about the rush of messing with a hornet's nest!

• Like 4

like garrosh could drop the scorpion and Wrynn the lion.

Garrosh's mount is the Failwhale and Wrynn's mount is Jay Leno's chin.

Make it happen Blizzard.

I also agree though with the VP/JP/PVP vendors in every town. You put those vendors there and there is no longer a need for portals to other cities since you'll have a bank, auction house, and vendors right there.

Make the old Cataclysm content (4.0 and 4.2) helm and shoulders to cost JP rather than badges.

I'd rather that way so that we all can actually transmog perfectly, as seeing nobody raids old Cataclysm raids. :(

I wish all old content (all poor abandoned raids & dungeons) should scale in difficulty with level and gear.

Mind=blown. Hire me Blizz ;)

-Mork-

• Like 1

I wish all old content (all poor abandoned raids & dungeons) should scale in difficulty with level and gear.

Mind=blown. Hire me Blizz Posted Image

-Mork-

What they could do is downscale your gear when you enter the dungeons ;)

• Like 1

What they could do is downscale your gear when you enter the dungeons Posted Image

yeah since they do it in Beta they should be able to do it certain places with an on/off feature for solo grinding for gear Posted Image Edited by Mooseymcmango

I would change the portal system slightly so that it was easier to get to some of the other capitals... Getting to UC takes forever... It would make things a bit more even. Each city could have a portal room and that would potentially spreat activity throughout cities.

Instead of shoving JP/VP vendors everywhere I would maybe spread it in such a way that you had one thing in each city so that there was a reson to travel about a bit.

I would stop Battle.net from locking my account every time I login from a new place. Once again, I've just lost 20 minutes because of this.

I would stop Battle.net from locking my account every time I login from a new place. Once again, I've just lost 20 minutes because of this.

Is there a way to prevent this? I got a gaming laptop so i would like to play from other places, but it happened to me too... and they sent me sms Posted Image

Anyhow (except the annoying change password procedure) i tested the functionality of mobile alert xD

/EDIT: Oh, and to be "on topic", i'd love to do the wrathgate chain quest again :( So many other facts are "out-of-storyline" right now, so i cannot really understand why they remove it :|

Edited by Panzer

Yeah sadly its a time where account security seems to harm alot of normal players. Going to parents, friends etc I'm forever getting locked out!

At least with Mists of Pandaria, they get a whole new universe, so they can make a coherent story ;)