Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Death Knight Transmog

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, ive been stuck with a transmog, i have two pieces i really like, the Tyrant's chestplate and legplates, but i just cant pick shoulders, gloves and feet i should use.
Do you guys perhaps know a few cool transmogs i can use?
Ill a link to my character.
Thanks in advance!

Edited by Zinzertje

The DK starting gear has always been a favorite transmog for me. Atleast the helm, shoulder, and runeblade anyway. You can buy them from a vendor in the DK starting zone now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [1/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out this application after leaving a comment!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891
    • By jaibird
      Mature & friendly individual looking for a semi-casual guild to progress through legion enjoyably. Searching for a guild that raids 2 nights a week starting at 10PM or later. I am unavailable on Saturday and Sundays but any other day will work. I am an experienced raider and I learn quickly. I am willing to play any spec on my DK including Blood tank. Please add jaibird #11204 if you are interested in a worthy addition to your guild!
    • By adorele
      About Us: <Over Raided> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was officially created in Mists of Pandaria. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company. We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning. We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raids consistently and who can meet the expectations required of mythic raiders.
      Meet the attendance requirement Know your class - this means being able to play more than one spec at a mythic level Be able to communicate reliably and consistently when needed Have a stable internet connection Be willing to check forums once every few days Be prepared with raiding supplies - the guild bank supplies these but isn't meant to be relied upon Actually WANT to raid. If you're not having fun, don't bring other people down and just take a break Progression: 13/13M HFC
      Raid Schedule – Eastern Time (EST)
      Tuesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Thursday 7:30-10:30PM
      Attendance Policy: Raiders must maintain 90% attendance at all times. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you.
      How to apply: Go to our website at and review our guild policies on the top menu. After that, simply submit a private application form, which can also be found at the top menu. 
      Loot System: We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon to distribute loot. 
      Voice: Mumble
      Currently recruiting: We will consider any qualified application    If your class isn't listed here but you're still interested, feel free to apply, or contact one of us.    Contact Information: GM: Adorele (Squee#1987) Raid Leader: Rukoshi (Rukoshi#1218) Officer:  Unsafe (Jish#1863)
    • By Griever
      <Enthalpy> is a fast growing guild led by experienced players who are excited to build something strong through Legion. Visit our Website  or Discord

Our guild is composed of 3 Main teams that allow players to stay active within the guild regardless of content & skill level. Whether you're into PvP, competitive raid progression, or a more casual approach to raiding, you can find your niche while enjoying the social aspect of the game with us.  The focus for this post will be for our late night progression group: Infusion
      Infusion - This is the late night group who raid Tuesday & Thursday from 9PM - 12AM PST. The newest raid team starting in Legion, Infusion is still seeking experienced raiders to finish forming it's core. Currently the goal for Infusion is to establish a regular core doing Heroic raiding with the intention of moving to Mythic raiding when possible.
      Current Recruitment needs (as of 9/16/16):
      Melee DPS: 1 strong melee dps with tank offspec (DK, Paladin, War)
      Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlocks (non demo), Mages, Ele Shaman

If you are looking to do it all, come join us. Reach out to us in game or add us using the Btag's below so we can discuss our interests. Best of luck in your search and we hope to see you here.

-Magicmike (GM) Btag: Dex#1427

-Unholypants (Ignite Raid Leader)

-Rewki (Flux RBG Leader)

-Grievër (Infusion Raid Leader) Btag:cerealKiller#1606
    • By Tenebrarum
      Hello Everyone!
      We're here to announce our recently formed guild, and to recruit fellow, like-minded adventurers to join our ranks in the Magtheridon-EU server!
      About us:

Placeholder was formed from a group of 3 long-time Real Life friends who have kept a close friendship for over 15 years, long before gaming came into play.
       Having gathered vast experience in WoW whether in high-end hardcore raiding, serious PVP engagement, or just exploring and farming achievements *wink*, we are now ready for a more serious commitment into the Legion.
      We are all engaged with our families and professional lives, so we are aiming to be a mostly late night raiding guild, as most activity will happen around 21h to 02h server time. - we still haven't defined any daily schedule, as we will comprimise with any joining members, and make sure everyone who wants, can raid.
      Currently we are looking for all classes and levels, as we are aiming for Legion, and can help anyone still leveling up, as well as preparing together for the release.
      It's important to note that we are not only searching for raiders, but also socials, and casual players, as we wish to have a strong, mature community of players, not just for late night of course, but our main goal will be to have a strong, active base of players active at all times, and at least a raider core for late night.
      A good example of this, is that one of our elder members is purely a social/casual player, while others have 11 lvl 100 raid geared chars. We really want to have something to every kind of player!
      Should you be interested in knowing more about us, or applying, please make sure to visit us at:
      We'll be happy to review your application, and answer anything you might want to know.
      Have fun, and get ready for Legion!!!