Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Narok

Critique my Lock please. info inside :))

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys ill just straight to the point. 559 aff/demo Lock

In a 10man raiding guild and wanted some others to take a look at my lock and my logs and critique anything you guys see wrong/ could improve on. be harsh yet constructive i appreciate it. thanks!

Addons - Affdots , TellMeWhen , Quartz, DBM, SUF, recount. (all the relevant ones i think)

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Narok/advanced

Logs - http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/281916/

Opener. Prepot - CoE - DS/berserk - DG - Haunt - SB/SS - MG - procs - SB/SS etcetc..

Also im not at all familiar with sim dps. I search WoWProgress and locks with lower ilvl have higher simdps and locks with equal have even higher. How do i raise that Simdps value?

I only attained my 2 set last night so im yet to raid with it.

Thanks guys eagerly awaiting your replies! smile.png

-Narok.

Ignore the SimDPS. Hands down the most moronic and useless thing WoWprog has ever done.

Your armory is fine.

Looking at your Iron Jug kill, 

Your CB avg damage is low, should be around 1.1mil. Make sure you're using the procs to the max.

Immolate uptime is VERY low. 88% is bad, real bad. Refresh it better.

Not sure what you're casting RoF on but stop. It's not used on ST anymore. 2+ targets it's useful and during blood lust, outside of that no. You have a LOT of casts for it to have been only used in BL so I assume you were trying to keep max uptime on it. 

You have KTT, drop GoSup, change to GoSac. 

No mid fight pot.

No Doom Guard.

Looking at Protectors, 

Your DoT uptimes are *okay* but they could be higher. 

You have a very low Soul Swap count, very low. Likely part of why your DoT uptimes are a little low also, make sure your spreading the love ALL the time.

You used Soul Burn a LOT. Guessing you were SB:SW-ing way to much. 

Doesn't look like you used a mid fight pot.

Also, http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/3496-zagams-fixing-your-dps-faq/

Edited by Lockybalboa
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brutal
      <Bad RNG> is a Semi-Hardcore Horde raiding guild recruiting for our raiding team to progress quickly through Mythic's! The guild is currently located on Detheroc, but many realms are connected together. The list of connected realms are "Detheroc, Dethecus, Lethon, Haomarush, Blackwing Lair and Shadowmoon" but many guildies are located on the realm Lethon(Including leadership). Which are all US-PvP.

Group 1 - 4/7 M EN (currently not recruiting, but fill-ins occasionally snagged from group 2)
      Group 2 - 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N TOV (open recruitment below)

Mainly we're recruiting people who will be in our core raids but we also accept PvP player as well as casuals. We make sure everyone is comfortable in the guild to maximize their play-style. But we do ask for anyone who joins to have a tough skin on their back to take criticism and jokes. 

All players recruited for raiding positions must earn their way to their position, that doesn't mean you won't raid. We rarely sit players.

We will cross realm trial you if you wish, but you will not get loot until you join. Completely up to you. We also have people that will help you transfer if you're interested in not spending cash on it.

Current Needs

Group 2

Tanks:
      Currently none.
      Melee DPS with Tank OS:
      Currently any.
      Healers:
      Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS with Healer OS:
      Currently any.
      Melee DPS:
      None (still apply, things change)
      Ranged DPS:
      Shadow Priest
      Balance Druid
      Mage(High) Arcane
      Frost
      Fire
      Warlock Destruction
      Demonology
      Affliction
      Hunter(High) Beast Mastery
      Marksman  
       Shaman (ele)  

Raid Times

Group 2:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - Monday included for alt runs or pushing progression.
      8:00PM - 11:00PM CsT (server time)
      6:00pm - 9:00PM PsT
      9:00PM-12:00AM EsT

How to apply!
      Contact the Raid Leader for all Guild inquiries
      Recruitment Contact:
      Brutal#1229
      http://badrng.enjin.com/
    • By dywolf
      Hi ! I tough I was doing Ok with my dps, but I find my self pretty low when i compare with other rogues. I'm considering switching to assassination because of this reason ... 

I would like to know What I'm doing wrong because i tought my rotation was good. 

This is my logs -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hv6bfdgAjWDXF2BY#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=13
      Dywolfs 337k.
      When I look at some others rogues (without the OP legendary boots) I am 130k behind them for the same Ilvl
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/P2hFJnYyg6a4A7bv#fight=29&type=damage-done&source=15
      Oswin -> 468k

When I compare our cast, we have pretty much the same rotation / cast.
      So except for the 4% nightblade missing, what I am doing wrong ? 

Thanks 

On askmrRobot, it say i shoud be at 378k on ursoc

The correct stats should be  Agility > Versatility > Main Hand Damage > Critical Strike > Mastery > Haste > Off Hand Damage > Leech > Avoidance > Movement Speed

Right ? 
    • By Bigboyee
      Me and my raid group are still progressing through Mythic EN, though we have Nyth, Elerethe, and Ursoc all easily on farm. I'm consistently parsing very low for my ilvl, and consistently losing out in dps to a lower ilvl shaman of the same spec. Despite usually having better buff uptimes than him and better cd usage he parses much better than me. Usually the main difference i find is he gets off way more stormstrikes than me. Recently I've started mashing that button almost nonstop in fights, sometimes sacrificing a few seconds of buff time to get off more stormstrikes, but the results seem to be about the same as before. 
      Below you'll find logs that have both of us in them, as well as mine and his armory links. I'm Bigboyee and the other shaman is Cyrashapa. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
      The Ursoc fight in particular on this one: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vnpwPdAC7FrHxcWV#type=damage-done&fight=12
      Ursoc and Odyn were the only clean fights we had here:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YfgFwB3rzH6mV1jM/#fight=2&type=damage-done
      My armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Bigboyee/simple
      His armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Cyrashapa/simple
    • By mischievous
      Current Progression:
      T18 13/13M
      T19 7/7M, 3/3H
      Classes Needed:
      Shadow Priest
      Discipline Priest
      Hunter
      An Exceptional Tank
      Any Exceptional Healers
      Always looking for exceptional DPS of any class.
      Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):
      -9/hrs total
      -Tue/Wed/Thu - 8:45 to 11:45pm
      -Off night activities aplenty!
      -Note that we have an optional 4th raid day the first week of a new tier.
      Raid Info:
      -Loot Council (BDLC Addon)
      -1 alt Split Runs (first week or two of the tier)
      -Two to three week trial period
      -25 to 30 man roster w/ rotating bench
      -Competitive raid spots
      Who We Are:
      -Horde on Bleeding Hollow (Chicago Datacenter)
      -Progression Raiding
      -Emphasis on Efficiency
      -Sparkling Personalities
      -Adult Humor
      -Serious When It Counts
      What We Want:
      -Adults who raid simply because progression is fun
      -A history of raiding success with logs to back it up
      -Computer that doesn't choke in raids + reliable internet connection
      -A working mic and an owner who uses it appropriately
      -Skin thick enough to withstand our torture/commentary
      -Into post-raid cuddling on TS (social, does Mythic+ with us, etc.)
      Contacts:
      Esurient - GM - starvingsun#1436
      Amisti - Co-GM - amisti#1417
      Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351
      website to apply: shiftycasuals.wowlaunch.com
    • By bez
      Who we are
      <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transfered to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, oftenly joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include but are not limited to mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding.
      Our goals
      Our current progress is 7/7HC and 2/3HC. Our goal is to form a better composed raid team and down ToV HC. During which we want to get everyone experienced and geared for mythics and next content. Mythic raiding is also in our plans once we get the right group for it.
      What we are looking for
      We are currently planning to expand and size up our raid team to progress ToV HC and in the not too distant future, Mythic raiding. We are strongly prioritizing priests of any spec, and healers are highly considered in general.
      RDPS: Most wanted all (Spriest); MDPS: Also welcome; HEAL: Need one or two (dont have monk, Dpriest, Hpala); TANK: Main tank spots filled, still we could use one extra with DPS spec. Less geared people are also welcomed. 
      We also welcome social players as it can help our guild expand even further in other aspects of the game.
      Our raiding schedule
      Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours:
      Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToV Heroic Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - EN Heroic Tuesday 8pm server time - ToV Normal The guild is using DKP system
      NOTE: We have added a catch up system for new recruits. When you get past the trial phase and join the ranks as an official member of our guild, you also earn 200 dkp as bonus. If thats not enough we will consider more options. We wont leave anyone behind no matter how new while at the same time, drawing a line for our core, active raiders.
      Thank you for taking your time reading through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us in game on Solidz, Hotbez or add us on BNET at Solidus#2642, bez#21193.