FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Warlocks @ Blizzcon

I'm out here and already running into people that are out here for Blizzcon. FYI I was staying at the best western, but we're actually at the Desert Palms

I'll let you know when I'm in the Hilton.  Damien put me in the Penthouse...gonna be SIIIIICK

• Like 1

My flight charges $50 per suitcase.  If you're under 50lbs and can contort, I'll front the cost.

Currently flying as i post, going to be fun. Hit me up. I'll be the super tall guy wearing neon shirts/Vigil shirt with Xyronic on the back.

Anaheim Hilton bar Thursday night...I'll find your skinny ass!  Lot of Vigils going?

I'M OFF!  Today's outfit: Khaki shorts (slightly wrinkled), gray Nike tshirt, and my Felboots (Green Brooks running shoes). 

Cell: 304-907-7328.  Texts more than welcome (include your toon name!)

Going to stand in line now. 314-368-0846 include your forum name unless you're Zagam, lol

Been standing in line for 10min and I've already decided I need to get myself into the pro gamer line somehow next year.

Y'all going to Blizzcon I'll see you scrubs there! My cell is (951) 790-8379.

I'm sure we'll be throwing a lot of texts around when looking for a place to meet up but if you see a 6'2" fat guy in all black, shaved head and a beard, it's likely going to be me.

Saying this again, see you guys tomorrow. I'll be there around 9, opening isnt till 11 so I'll just be hanging out from then to opening.

WARLOCKS AND ALL AT BLIZZCON...MEET DAMIEN, VLAD, ZAGAM, STORM, & OMARIC AT THE CON! 230PM AT THE SUMMONING STONE!

Doors are open! I'm super excited to try heros of the storm sometime this weekend, I'll see if they let me take some video of the gameplay

hmmmm... new talents look... interesting

Perma doomguard will probably be buggy as all hell if your target dies, or if you zone-change (like norushen). Then again, they may re-work it so it behaves just like our normal minions. Pity they are buggy at times too...

Cataclysm is basically a free FnB immolate, or a free soulburn SoC with a bonus shadowflame. With lots of adds, you would probably be doing those anyways.

Chaotic Resources is gonna need analysis from the Maths Gurus to decide if its a DPS boost or not.

Very costly for affliction in terms of shards with 2 shards used per haunt

Demo = more fury, (basically a perma-meta)  but less derps when using it.

Destro = moar Chaos bolts, but less derps when piling up the embers. Gonna be difficult on movement fights to be spamming Chaos bolts...

1st 2 seem lack-lustre to me, but the third may have potential...

Edited by Boradan