Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can't find the help I need in the trinket section.

7 posts in this topic

You really need help about using a cleave AoE trinket Vs. a real trinket?

Heres a hint, cleave trinket on fights where AoE is super OP king.

Real trinket on...everything else.

1 person likes this

But which fights are that "AoE op"? Is the 3% proc chance even good on Garrosh or Galakras?

80% or more of your damage was done from AoE, use the cleave. IMO, it's the most useless trinket ever made. Unless you're doing bitch job like sitting on heroic adds in Imm or ozzes in Dark shaman, it's not worth using. Ever.

Item level doesn't equate to value of an item. Always check procs on a trinket to evaluate what it's worth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fukwon
      Nothing To Lose is recruiting exceptional players for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Legion progression.
      Raid times are 7-11pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday and Friday nights.

We are mainly interested in Ranged DPS at the moment, however
      we are always willing to accept talented and experienced raiders.
      The following classes would be highly preferred:
      -Mage (Fire)
      -Priest (Shadow)
      -Druid (Balance)

For Mythic content, we expect our raiders to be consistent both in their attendance and performance. We are a generally laid back and sarcastic crowd, but our 20 spots will be filled by those who:
      -Show up on time with full consumables
      -Know the ins and outs of their class
      -Know the boss mechanics 
      -Push their numbers to highest possible in their spec.

<NTL> has been on Cho'Gall since the Burning Crusade, and we intend to be around through Legion and beyond. Join us for some !@#$-talking, meter-whoring, and good old-fashioned purps.

The easiest way to apply is to contact myself (GM) directly via PM or in-game mail.
    • By dastardlyfi
      I have now, 4 trinkets that I am conflicted on using as they all seem to have decent stats and usages/passives. I am mainly tanking mythic dungeons, although our guild does normal EN but I have no problem there.
      What do you think would be the best 2 to use in general?
      I have the following:
      Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor
      What do y'all think?
    • By Dethro
      Hello guys,
      I play Fury Warrior and I'm having a dilemma in trinket choice. So far I have been using heroic version of Ursoc's Rending Paw and ilvl 845 Nightmare Egg Shell. Today I got HC Warforged (ilvl 875) Ravaged Seed Pod from Nythendra. According to the icy-veins guide and simcraft, the ravaged seed pod is worse than nightmare egg shell, but there is a huge difference between ilvl. I think I do higher dps with egg shell, but should I sacrifice it for ilvl boost from 857 to 859? I would appreciate any advice.
      EDIT: I know the best trinkets are Chaos Talisman and Faulty Countermeasure, but I haven't been lucky on drop yet.
      Here is also link to my armory:
      Thanks in advance for your replies :-)
    • By Shenocide
      I am an Affliction Warlock, and my brother is a Marksmanship Hunter. Currently, we're sitting at about 850 ilvl average, both easily pulling over 200k DPS on a consistent basis. We both have a good amount of experience with the game, as we've been playing since Burning Crusade. We're both on Bloodscalp on the Horde, so looking for any guilds on that server or the connected ones (Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul).
      We're both looking for a new guild for progression raiding and PvP. While we're interested in PvE (particularly in progression), we spend a good amount of our time doing PvP. Our current guild, sad to say, does not have any PvPers, and the core few who wish to raid at the moment are not strong enough players altogether to pull forward, so we're at a bit of a dead end.
      Both my brother and I are good at the game, and want to be apart of a group that can make full use out of what we have to offer. We are available primarily in the early evenings (between 5 pm and 10 pm CST), as both of us work during the day. We're both in our late-20's, so we're only looking to join a guild with mature players.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Malygos Warlock Wild deck.