FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

New expansion excitement

It's like in Star Wars games, where they keep inventing new time eras for people to play in tongue.png At least, Blizzard keeps it all in the same game and they maintain a high degree of consistency.

• Like 1

I'm mostly excited about the setting and time WoD takes place in. I didn't play a whole lot in BC so I don't get the "going back to outlands" vibe some of my friends are getting from this.

The "going back to outlands" vibe is actually part of what has me so excited. BC is still my favorite expansion in WoW, and I love the thought of experiencing the outlands before they were corrupted.

I'm also excited about all the Flex raiding, and instant 90, and Blizzards whole vibe of "play with your friends" because I'm hoping that by the time WoD is released I can convince some of my friends to come back to the game, and it won't matter if we're on different servers.

So far a lot of my friends have been disappointed and they don't see enough for them to resub.

A lot of them already have level 90 characters and although I'm sure there will be a lot of old players coming back and wanting to try a class they always liked the look of but couldn't be bothered to level up, as of yet theres not enough to make my friends to come back.

Just a quick one. With a few people faction changing half of my old raid group is horde half alliance. Do you ever think Blizzard will allow cross faction raiding?! At the end of the day killing big nasties is good for all of Azeroth right?

I wish it was at least cheaper to transfer. $50 to change server and faction is way too much. It should be like $10 to server or faction change, and $15 to do both at the same time.

• Like 2