FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Frost266

Rogue in desperate need of help! Low dps :(

Hi Guys I'm Neo and I'm new to world of warcraft.... I've been playing rogue for about a week now, and my ilvl is 513. Sofar I am a pver and want to keep it that way. I looked up a few guides here on icy veins and i started as Sub, everything was exactly copied from icy veins guide, got very low dps so switched to cbat and the same happened... According to alot of my friends my dps is insanely low for my ilvl (i get bout 68k on a dummy in both specs). So i need help please ppl, which talent should I be and until what ilvl? 

All info will be helpfull ty! :D

ok one thing you need to know. Low IL and gear for a rogue is like death. we become better with gear, we are a very gear defendant class, along with the meta being huge from us. combat dont go this spec unless you have a higher IL. combat only becomes good around the 550IL or better. Go sub/Mut for now mut for movement fights and sub for fights when you can spend at least 95% of time behind the boss. what is the rotation looking like for the sub and mut? along with what is your gems and reforges looking like armory link if you can

you might want to get the addon called weakauras to track your procs from enchants and your passives, as 90% of the time your cooldown timing should be based on those. also helps to make sure you have your buffs like slice and dice up at a quick glance.