Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[EU-Wildhammer][A] Bwotm recruiting - 10 man 4/14

1 post in this topic

Hello there,

Our team is recruiting a healer and a ranged DPS for our 10 man team.

We raid from 20:30 - 23:00 realm time, Weds, Thurs and Sun.

A druid or monk healer is preferable, but all interested should feel free to apply.

All applications can be done at, our team is the Brew Weavers team.

Any questions feel free to ask myself (Firand#2338) or my partner (RhiRAWR#2643).

Thankyou for reading.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zanpander
      so im 848 ilvl and in mythics i do around 150k-200k dps  but mostly on the low end  is this normal ? 
      rotation  the icy veins rotation 
      warcraft log ( im new to making logs so idk if i messed this up or not )
    • By Subs01
      <Wakening> is a newly formed guild on Sylvanas alliance side, we are looking to fill up the ranks to get a full team ready for mythic. 

We are a semi-hardcore guild, we expect you to be performing your best and constantly looking to improve, 5/7 was cleared on our first night together so things are moving along smoothly!

Our raid times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 21:00 - 00:00 server time.

Currently we are looking for players of all classes but specifically ranged DPS and Tanks. 

Please contact Subs#2165 on battle tag or reply to this thread if you think you're up to it!
    • By Sappora
      H-Bleeding Hollow

Methodical is a Horde guild on the realm Bleeding Hollow we are currently in the process of rebuilding our raid core, and are in need of players to replace some trials that were cut. We are recruiting ALL exceptional players new, or returning, for moving towards mythics. We are seeking smart players who know how to play their class well and have no problem learning new mechanics quickly.

Raid Progression: 1/7 M EN
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)

About us:
      We are comprised of long term raiders who have raided multiple expansions at a high level.
      Most of us have played together for many years.
      We try to be on a first name basis with our raiders.
      We raid to have fun with our friends but also to push progression.
      Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier.

Who we are looking for:
      People who get excited about raiding every raid night.
      People we can rely on (attendance,effort,communication,dedication).
      People who who are looking for a fun raiding environment.
      People who understand what progression is all about.
      People who engage in the guild (socially, and as an integral part of the team).

We are currently looking for non-leather RDPS.

Requirements from you:
      Be able to make our times with 90% attendance (we understand certain real life situations occasionally come up)
      Know your class to the best of your ability and be able to take criticism from other players on how to improve your class. Also go through logs and see what you are doing wrong so you can play at your full potential.
      Execute mechanics in a logical sense. You do no DPS/HPS while you're dead. Standing in fire does not give you buffs.

If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and the general vibe of raids. 

Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Primarch
      First all, glad to be here.  Secondly, I have some friends playing and they need me to play a single target DPS machine.  Right now, I'm thinking Rogue, or Arms Warrior.  Possibly Mage or Shaman as a backup selection.
      Warrior can also tank if need be.  I had considered Paladin, but I have heard they can't do well in Mythic stuff?