Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] BlizzCon2013 Decks

6 posts in this topic

this is not a priest deck

Moderator:

On  closer inspection, the commenter appears to mean "Kripparrian's Priest Deck" uses Mage spells and is therefore a Mage deck.

this is not a priest deck

Moderator:

On  closer inspection, the commenter appears to mean "Kripparrian's Priest Deck" uses Mage spells and is therefore a Mage deck.

Thanks a lot, it's been fixed.

I tried out ek0p warrior today. It is indeed really powerful and really annoying to the opponent! If you want to mess with the opponent's mind, by removing his minions instantly with weapons, this is your deck. biggrin.png

Bonus tip: I replaced captain Greenskin with Nat pagle as an early game, card draw creature.

The reason for this is, because I felt that the deck lacks card draws, and I often found myself in card disadvantage, whilst Nat pagle is a strong early game creature that is hard to be dealt with. And if you get the coin, and summon him on your turn one, you can easily get 2-3 cards out of him.

Other than that... I didn't have enough dusts for crafting greenskin :DDD

I've been using Artosis' Paladin deck with a few tweaks and I've had great success with it. I'll post it tomorrow.

So, my Paladin deck. I took Artosis' deck (http://www.icy-veins.com/blizzcon-2013-artosis-paladin-deck) and I removed a few cards, because I felt that it didn't have enough minions that are good just by themselves and also because I was often losing board control. So, I removed 1 Equality, 1 Bloodsail Raider, 1 Aldor Peacekeeper, 1 Avenging Wrath, and 1 Lay on Hands. I added 1 Argent Squire, 1 Acidic Swamp Ooze, 1 Shattered Sun Cleric, 1 Chillwind Yeti, and Hogger.

The Argent Squire can be played on turn 1, which can really be amazing when you are lucky enough to draw it. This can change everything. The Acidic Swamp Ooze is very useful against classes with weapons. I very rarely got to use the Aldor Peacekeeper twice in the same game for something useful, so I replaced one of them with a Shattered Sun Cleric. The Chillwind Yeti is a very powerful card, so I replaced one of the Lay on Hands with it (I felt the deck was lacking a minion or two and playing Lay on Hands means giving up a turn basically, which you can rarely afford to do, so playing one is already difficult enough). I tend to play Sword of Justice a lot, so my Bloodsail Raiders ended up with a very small attack buff, and I figured it may be better to drop one of them and make room for an Acidic Swamp Ooze. Finally, having 2 Equality and 2 Avenging Wrath was a bit overkill, as you can so easily clear the board with your minions. I added Hogger for the fun of it, but it can be quite useful in conjunction with Sword of Justice, as the summoned 2/2 taunts because 3/3.

Tirion is very useful too, but he often gets silenced, so I may try and use Ragnaros instead, because it is less of an issue if Ragnaros gets silenced.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0