FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kohere

Little help with my mage

What advice are you looking for exactly?

Are you refering to the advanced mage guide of Akraen?

pretty much anything usefull, Changes i can make in spec,reforging etc to get a little more out of my mage

Somehow of getting away from have 17% hit(even with no haste/hit gems ill still be 16%)

Had a look over the guide.. pretty much looking at the haste based spec..

full procs/buffs/hero etc im over 90% haste.. and cant get rid of any hit anywhere.

all reforged out of hit etc.. so really stuck atm.

Yes, you should start focusing on getting gear replacement ^^ :)

Yeah you have like the most bizarrely unlucky set of gear dude.

Try to remember, frost makes use of all stats now, even crit. If you can get rid of a hit/haste item for even a crit/mastery item, I would do it in your situation because you're operating with the same secondary stats as someone who is about 10 item levels lower due to your excess hit.

No matter what you do, stay above 12684 haste and try to aim for 14242. Any haste value in between there is acceptable, but consider those your soft caps, dumping the rest into mastery.

Sweet jesus, so much hit!  The RNG loot system hasn't been very nice to you.  Just looking at your armory alone, everything looks good from the surface.  You honestly just need to replace some of that hit gear, from the information provided that seems to be the only issue.

Besides the hit rating ordeal, the only thing I notice is your tier 2 talent.  If you are just using IB for an abnormal situational encounter, then disregard this.  If not, switch to temporal shield and master it. If used correctly, it will allow you to retain more health compared to IB by a long shot.  However, the main reason being that it's not on the GCD, which = more dps (if only just a little).  I understand this is a minor change, but waiting on a GCD to cast a spell is lame. Aint' nobody got time for dat.