FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kattii

New wolf model

Does anyone else think the new wolf model for WOD looks too.....fluffy? The details on it are great, however, the fur on the back of the neck is so poofy! I hope they decide to edit the model and streamline it a bit more.

Also, the "riverbeast" concept model looks cute....in an ugly sorta way XD

Here is the image in case you haven't seen it before

poofywolf.png

And here is the cute fugly pig/hippo/stegosaurus

Riverbeast.png

Edited by Kattii

Its almost like a lion, that really does look silly. It's detail also makes me look at it as if its sorta a worgen... I'm not quite sure why. I imagine it'd look great without that gigantic puff of back hair

Edit: My god that beast thing is crazy. It reminds me of the hellfire boars from BC. Demonnnn!

Edited by Fouton

I've never seen a wolf with an afro, but there it is XD The attention to detail is amazing, and I will definitely tame one. I just wish that they would smooth his hair down a bit.

The riverbeast is just so ugly its cute. I can see me taming one and naming him Mr.Chompers wub.png

Edited by Kattii

I really like the wolf model, but I do think that they should trim it's mane. The river beast is....... Actually, I don't know what that thing is.

It looks kinda like a style of thing from the warp-stalker look in terrokar, but on a boar. Looks pretty cool.