FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
tagerwin

feral druid dps with DoC/Rune

is anyone else having a hard time keeping their dps at maximum I am having a very difficult time trying to use DoC when it i can range anywhere from 200k-280k and i know i can do over 300k but for some reason i am having a very hard time doing the rotation or maybe im doing it wrong but i am using bleed trackers and utilizing DoC with rake rip thrash and FB i dont think its a gear issue why i cant hold higher numbers my armor link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/Tagerwin/simple i normaly have rune on instead of haromms does anyone have anyone have any tips/tricks?

I honestly don't use DoC anymore since natures swiftness got taken away.

Which version of RoRo are you using and currently you aren't fully optimized to use it. Mastery, Crit, and Haste should be equal with mastery just slightly ahead.

Your gear looks correct for using a Rune. Can you share any logs so we can look into playstyle issues?

i dont have a way of giving logs ive never done that before i know you can submit to worldoflogs.com but i have never really tried to figure that stuff out i might try to very very soon

I honestly don't use DoC anymore since natures swiftness got taken away.

Which version of RoRo are you using and currently you aren't fully optimized to use it. Mastery, Crit, and Haste should be equal with mastery just slightly ahead.

just the LFR version

just the LFR version

Don't bother using it then, the lfr version isn't worth it. Just go full mastery build and use the other two trinkets you have.

Don't bother using it then, the lfr version isn't worth it. Just go full mastery build and use the other two trinkets you have.

Agree.. gem for Agility, hit cap, then Mastery > Crit > Haste. This should improve his DPS.. however checking his logs wouldn't hurt either since Feral is unforgiving of sloppy play and we can spot things to tighten up.

Agree.. gem for Agility, hit cap, then Mastery > Crit > Haste. This should improve his DPS.. however checking his logs wouldn't hurt either since Feral is unforgiving of sloppy play and we can spot things to tighten up.

It all depends on what you are trying to achieve.  RoR will undoubtedly give you the best possible result (which can be simulated using Catus), but the delta of your in-game results will be larger due to RNG and fight mechanics.