FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Icy Veins Christmas Contest

Hey Damien and Vlad remember me from blizzcon? haha I am so down for this contest biggrin.png I will also post a link to a vid with the card on my youtube channel to show off the contest, sometime this week before the 18th of course.

zkoprl.png

Woah, hey, FTWitachi, this was part of an art piece someone else did back in 2004, I remember it from the

WoW website: It's signed in the bottom righthand corner.

YJmO5at.jpg

Edited by thetimberwolfgrey

I'm pretty sure this is the first time since I was about 6 that I've made a Christmas card :P If it's hard to tell, it IS one image.. the right part is in the inside. Good luck to everyone!

IeWuSkP.png

I wasn't really sure about the theme for this Holiday Card, so I decided to search in my past to share my feelings and memories about Warcraft & this time of the year.

(Click on the preview to see the full image!)

l5BarCF.png

Happy Winter Veil, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus or just Happy Holidays to everyone!

• Like 3

5LkQ4hg.jpg

Happy Holidays and good luck to everyone biggrin.png

Edit: If requested, I have the files needed to prove that this is my creation.

Edited by Appleezz
  • Like 1

This is just what I have so far, hoping to fix it up a lot so it doesn't look as cartoony. I just wanted to put this up here so no one beats me to my idea. Medium is photoshop done as a digital "painting" landscape.

Edit 1: Reworked on the tree before changing the texture of the entire card to Craquelure. Fixed a few mistakes on Illidan's outline but 100% happy with this now. biggrin.png Good luck everyone and happy (early) holidays! <3

Edit 2: Updated the shadows to better reflect the light, re-"painted* Illidan's wing, through continued digital painting hoping to retweak a few more things before the 18th. Possibly add more, but so far it looks okay simple.

phSfAOK.jpg?1

Edited by blaqkbird
  • Like 2

Very nice cards so far!

I took a different tack with my submission. It's a mix of Christmas card and family newsletter, RPed by my monk and my sibling's monk. There are four pages (cover, inside left, inside right, and back), so I am providing the gallery link instead.

• Like 2

I drew this in 2009, but I finally printed it out as actual cards to send to my WoW guildmates this year. (Only took me 4 years, right?)

ZiI5loU.jpg

If anyone would like a printable version, I have it uploaded here on Mediafire

Happy Holidays, y'all!

• Like 7

Beware of presents from your Raid Leader!

(I didn't read the "You are not allowed to use any software to modify the screenshots." rule.  Ahh well, it was fun to make!)

merry_christmas__from_your_raid_leader__

Edited by Mandragoras
  • Like 3