FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Icy Veins Christmas Contest

So decided to throw something up for this - as a lot of drawn stuff here seems to be stolen, I do have PSD files and a series of WIP pictures if needed, it is all made by me from scratch. Could have done better and spent alot more time on it, but got this idea and really liked it so decided to just make something fun with it:)

LetsLootSanta.jpg

• Like 3

So decided to throw something up for this - as a lot of drawn stuff here seems to be stolen, I do have PSD files and a series of WIP pictures if needed, it is all made by me from scratch. Could have done better and spent alot more time on it, but got this idea and really liked it so decided to just make something fun with it:)

LetsLootSanta.jpg

I've been checking every single entry and disallowed quite a few submissions because they were posting stuff that were not their own.

• Like 1

Merry christmas!

This is the result of my first photoshop experience, created out of in-game screenshots and a few other pictures :)

I wish all contestants the best!

LnGdde4.jpg

• Like 4

Long time reader and first time poster :)

This is my entry. It took me roughly 6/7 hours to create it. It's on my DeviantArt channel as well for those who want to take a look at some other works ;) * subtle hint * 

Hope you enjoy! 

christmas_by_evassac-d6y9xj0.jpg

• Like 3

constantly error occurs, telling me this: "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

What does that mean?

If you upload either a .jpg or .png to Imgur and then insert the picture from that link it should work.