Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stoove

Bragging Rights!

19 posts in this topic

So I had an idea for a cool thread; post your most boss moment in a raid (preferably this tier), with a picture if at all possible. Show us what you like to brag about to your friends and raid members!

I'll start! This happened on our Immersius Heroic kill tonight;

BETTER.png

Jus' sayin'.

2 people like this

HAha that's awesome. Although I hope you realize he has a 22nd rank overall at 250k hps parse ph34r.png ...Still pretty cool to see that on wol though. I would have screenshot it also.

I'm still trying to encase Thok in stone for an ss. no luck this week.

1 person likes this

Although I hope you realize he has a 22nd rank overall at 250k hps parse ph34r.png

Yeah I know, it's not anything meaningful but I love being able to say "So I beat Sonie at this thing this one time"  :P

That would be awesome :O

I need to start doing this. I just got the item a couple weeks ago, and I keep forgetting to use it to possibly encase a boss in stone.

My one brag though is that once I do some re-enchanting tonight I just figured out how to get my parry over 50%. screenshots incoming later.

Let me see if I can post my encased kills. So far it's only Thok and Lei Shen.

Looking forward to it!

So far, I think on every Heroic boss I've killed I've done enough HPS to rank in the top 160 in the world. That's pretty good going for a casual 2 nights a week raider :P

Aw noooooooo. I deleted my screenshot of Frozen Vashj. It was pretty cool, though not as awesome as that elemental.

For me the brag moments are mostly personal. We usually run with excess heals due to members of the raid being at different comfort levels with the mechanics so ranking isn't really an option at this time. I also could use some more practice and inner focus on my skill level.

For me the brag moments are when I find something watching the raid footage or by reading the logs that really helps the healing team. There are six of us with some that go dps sometimes and when I see all of us do well, it is a definite warm fuzzy for me.

Anther is when I find myself consistently ahead f healers I used to look at as "so far ahead of me" skill/gear wise.

1 person likes this