FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stoove

Bragging Rights!

So I had an idea for a cool thread; post your most boss moment in a raid (preferably this tier), with a picture if at all possible. Show us what you like to brag about to your friends and raid members!

I'll start! This happened on our Immersius Heroic kill tonight;

BETTER.png

Jus' sayin'.

• Like 2

HAha that's awesome. Although I hope you realize he has a 22nd rank overall at 250k hps parse ph34r.png ...Still pretty cool to see that on wol though. I would have screenshot it also.

Although I hope you realize he has a 22nd rank overall at 250k hps parse ph34r.png

Yeah I know, it's not anything meaningful but I love being able to say "So I beat Sonie at this thing this one time"  :P

I'm still trying to encase Thok in stone for an ss. no luck this week.

That would be awesome :O

I'm still trying to encase Thok in stone for an ss. no luck this week.

I need to start doing this. I just got the item a couple weeks ago, and I keep forgetting to use it to possibly encase a boss in stone.

My one brag though is that once I do some re-enchanting tonight I just figured out how to get my parry over 50%. screenshots incoming later.

Let me see if I can post my encased kills. So far it's only Thok and Lei Shen.

Looking forward to it!

So far, I think on every Heroic boss I've killed I've done enough HPS to rank in the top 160 in the world. That's pretty good going for a casual 2 nights a week raider :P

Aw noooooooo. I deleted my screenshot of Frozen Vashj. It was pretty cool, though not as awesome as that elemental.

For me the brag moments are mostly personal. We usually run with excess heals due to members of the raid being at different comfort levels with the mechanics so ranking isn't really an option at this time. I also could use some more practice and inner focus on my skill level.

For me the brag moments are when I find something watching the raid footage or by reading the logs that really helps the healing team. There are six of us with some that go dps sometimes and when I see all of us do well, it is a definite warm fuzzy for me.

Anther is when I find myself consistently ahead f healers I used to look at as "so far ahead of me" skill/gear wise.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tomseno
      Raid/Class Spots Are Open To Any Applicant If The Player Is The Right Fit
      A guild formed with an ambition for progression and a love for M+ we decided to make the move from Silvermoon Alliance and form a guild to take our focus to the next level, Cutting Edge in 10.1 being the next step.
      We believe in building a guild by recruit players of a similar goal and mentality whether it be for raiding or for push score in Mythic plus. We value loyalty, honesty and a positive attitude towards setbacks. Communication skills are an absolute must.
      Raid Schedule
      Wednesday 20:30-23:00 Sunday 20:30-23:00
      Current Progression
      9/9HC 5/9M
      What are we looking for recruitment wise?
      We're currently open to recruiting DPS classes listed above, as we aim to solidify a stable 25-player roster. We're looking to provide competition to existing members and choose the best 25 players to proceed with for next tier.
      Contact Information:
      Discord; tomsen and lora1506
      Think you'd be a good fit?
      If you believe that you are a player that is looking to achieve the same goals as us then why not contact us and see if we can achieve our goals together!
    • By Cheeks
      RECRUITING
      Primary Language: English
      Raids per week: 2
      Playstyle: Casual
      Discord - https://discord.gg/feTswkz 
      Hello everyone
      Zeus has been around since 2006 and to this day continues to grow and progress through new content, We are proud of our laid back, respectful and fun environment yet our mythic team is well focused and committed to doing the best it can and progressing at our own speed. We are looking for mature players from all walks of wow life to join us, also welcoming social players who also enjoy casual & alt raids, levelling & mythic+ etc.
      Currently 5/8 Mythic - 8/8 Heroic.
      We have built the best team that we can with solid raid leaders and in return we expect each raider to put in equal amounts of effort to keep there class up to date, be well prepared and so on.

For main team we are currently considering all dps classes however Mage is priority at this time.
      We have the following raid schedule
      20.30 -23.00 ST Wednesday 20.30 -23.00 ST Sunday We run a weekly social event each Friday, all members are welcome to join.
      21.00 ST Friday Please contact any officer in Discord or in game if you have any interest in raiding in Dragonflight with us
    • By fryguy
      ### Totemly Awesome!
      # Class: Shaman
      # Format: Wild
      #
      # 2x (0) Totemic Surge
      # 1x (2) Cagematch Custodian
      # 2x (2) Devolve
      # 2x (2) EVIL Totem
      # 2x (2) Flametongue Totem
      # 2x (2) Serpent Ward
      # 2x (2) Totem Golem
      # 1x (2) Trick Totem
      # 1x (2) Vitality Totem
      # 1x (3) Grand Totem Eys'or
      # 1x (3) Instructor Fireheart
      # 2x (3) Mana Tide Totem
      # 2x (3) Totemic Reflection
      # 2x (4) Draenei Totemcarver
      # 2x (4) Splitting Axe
      # 2x (5) Totem Goliath
      # 2x (6) Thing from Below
      # 1x (9) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder

AAEBAZyrBAbXD5zOA7fSA6reA9/hA7CKBAzwB7IU+6oC9r0CiIUDnaMD2qUD+aUDlrkDptED/58E5KAEAA==

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Restoration Shaman Shadowlands Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Enhancement Shaman Shadowlands Leveling Guide.