FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Spicymayo

Evil Eye for arms?

So I went from a regular skeer's bloodsoaked trinket to a heroic galakras and my dps has gone down compared to last week.  Is the Galakras trinket not as good as it seemed to be?  Anyone else find this?

Skeers is probably more useful for arms than it is for Fury, but I still wouldn't imagine that it's better than EEoG. Make sure you are making the most out of the reduced CD on your abilities (especially your T4 and T6 talents) and remember that DPS will vary based on RNG on a weekly basis anyway. If it is constantly lower than what you used to do then there is probably something wrong somewhere, but if it's only for a few fights that you've noticed this it can be due to a multitude of other stuff.

-rage

Yeah it really isn't though.  I did flex as well to try and figure it out and the paragons one is better for arms.  I know my rotation extremely well to the point I have top 50 ranks on a ton of fights as well as a number 1 rank on 10 man juggernaut.  Skeer's is much better but I figured evil eye would be an increase since mr robot was saying it would be.  Don't know why I trust robot though since it is rarely ever accurate.

After looking around for a bit, it would seem that indeed Skeer's is better than EEoG for arms on single target. since most people use arms for cleave and AoE this tier, though, it slipped my mind when I first answered your post. Sorry about that.

I'm wondering if its better for aoe solely because you can use bladestorm more often?  So it would only be better for protectors, galakras and garrosh I'm assuming.  Kind of a bummer but I guess I have an excuse to try fury now.

Hey now, Fury is awesome, 'kay? ^_^

I assume it would be, but I haven't tested it (EEoG/Skeer's are the only 2 trinkets I got this tier, as of now, so I can't really compare them against eachother, and I dropped Arms when Galakras progression was over). Bloodbath+Bladestorm every ~40 seconds was awesome for Protectors and Galakras progression, for sure :)