Damien

Merry Christmas & Contest Results!

14 posts in this topic

Thanks for putting this contest together guys, it was a blast to participate! Looking forward to future events! laugh.png

4 people like this

Really? WoW, I'm so happy right now ^^ thank you for everybody who voted my entry and for participating :3 that was so hard, all entries were amazing and so gorgerous :3! Gz to all!

7 people like this

Congratulations to the winners! ;) I had a great time drawing my card and I'm looking forward to the next event. :D

5 people like this

Congratulations!!

1 person likes this

Congratulations to all the winners! Controversy aside The contest was incredibly fun! Don't let it get you down uwu

2 people like this

Really happy to see the first finalist and the third one up there :).

1 person likes this

Thanks to everyone who participated.  It was fun seeing all of the creativity pop up, there are truly some gifted artists in here.  Congratulations as well to the winners!  :D

3 people like this

Congractulations to the winners. And to all others, Cya at the next contest.

2 people like this

Really? WoW, I'm so happy right now ^^ thank you for everybody who voted my entry and for participating :3 that was so hard, all entries were amazing and so gorgerous :3! Gz to all!

I'm so happy to see you win Gamu! I passed the contest around on facebook and told everyone to vote for their favorites! (I did mention however that I liked yours :x ).

1 person likes this

And congrats everyone! 3, 4 and 5 I was really hoping you would be some of the finalists I really liked yours as well, still love that murloc!

2 people like this

I'm so happy to see you win Gamu! I passed the contest around on facebook and told everyone to vote for their favorites! (I did mention however that I liked yours :x ).

Wow, really? haha I'm happy to hear that =) thanks for sharing, I'm glad to see people participating on votes ^^

Wow, really? haha I'm happy to hear that =) thanks for sharing, I'm glad to see people participating on votes ^^

little late to respond but yeah, I shared it to a bunch of people on facebook and told them to vote for their favorites. smile.png Some of them did vote which I'm glad, I didn't talk about my favorites with them until after, they were reluctant to vote at first since they kept asking where mine was lol.

Edited by blaqkbird
1 person likes this